SIF Hopping help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Hi, I've been unicycle g for 2 years now and just started to do all the cool stuff, but the one thing I can't seem to do is hop up, I can hop of tall structures with ease but can even hop up one stair. I want to learn how, what do I have to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Stetson View Post
      Hi, I've been unicycling for 2 years now and just started to do all the cool stuff, but the one thing I can't seem to do is hop up, I can hop of tall structures with ease but cant even hop up one stair. I want to learn how, what do I have to do?
      fixed my typos

Comment

Practice hoping up smaller things, maybe a small piece of wood. Also, you can visualize where the stair would be and just hop on a flat piece of ground, but imagine you are jumping over the stair. Doing static high jumps can also help.
        ... and nipples, never forget the nipples.
        Saskatchewanian

Comment

Originally posted by Superbant View Post
          Practice hoping up smaller things, maybe a small piece of wood. Also, you can visualize where the stair would be and just hop on a flat piece of ground, but imagine you are jumping over the stair. Doing static high jumps can also help.

You're 100% right, I've done everything exactly as you wrote here while practicing jumping.

Comment

Working...
          X