Video Tutorial: Learning to Hop for the beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilentRider View Post
    Will it be easier to free mount with lower seat? I am still have a hard time to static mount but able do some rollback mount instead.
    If you already know how to ride with a low seat then I think it is easier to mount with a lower seat. But if you don't already know how to ride with a low seat, or ride while out-of-saddle, then it will be difficult.

Comment

does anyone jump better when standing more on the cranks than on the pedals? Thats how i get better control, but is it a bad habit to start?

Comment

Nice tutorial

Purchased my unicycle for Father's Day. First time riding in about 23 years. Used to jump off curbs, etc. Never thought about all these tricks I see on this forum. I'm excited to learn some of these tricks. Thanks for making a good video.

Comment

Thanks for this video. Very clear. Well done! I'm looking forward to mastering the hop! (if i was 40 years younger hopping wouldn't be a mystery...)

Comment

thanks for finding it Row. I can hop for balance but wasn't doing it properly.... never lowered the seat. Now I know why I have troubles with steps.

Comment

Working...
            X