No announcement yet.

shoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Fallen. Theyre not that popular but you can find them at most skateboarding stores.

They works good with my pedals for trials.
    UNIKOUR--

(\_/)
    O 0
    (><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way to world domination.

Comment

I used to use cheap skate shoes but i recently got some hightop skate shoes and i LOVE them my ankles used to get hit doing unispins and treys etc sometimes crankflips but now its protected!
      Crankflips
      Hickflips
      3 spins
      Gliding
      Doubleflips
      Outflips
      Lifes good

Latest Vid

Comment

I've tried a lot of shoes by now for street/flat and the only way to go are Nike 6.0. They've last me 5 times longer (at least) than any other shoes, plus you can get low or mid top for ankle protection. A lot of other riders also use them (Anna Jinks, Eli Brill, Will Riley, Bobousse, Kevin K., ect.)
        Retired. You can contact me at: belk.julia@gmail.com.

In a previous life:
        2012 Women's Flatland World Champion

Team Mad4One
        Team Unicycle.tv
        Team Elevated Clothing Co.

Truth
        Monarch

Comment

For Flat/Street I wear DC A-250s coz they are like a skate shoe (flat sole, thick ankle walls) but they aren't as bulky at the end. They are kinda half skate, half runner
          Male Expert Junior Trials - 1st :: Uninats 2010
          Member of SA'll Good You mad coz I be stylin'?
          Need a new tyre??

"Its not because things are difficult that we don't dare; it's because we don't dare that things are difficult."

Comment

I use any of the 5 10 freeride shoes. They stick to pedals like glue, so if your cranks or pedals get wet you don't slip around or anything. Also I believe that they come in mid top also. I have been very happy with them.

Comment

funny because I was actually considering purchasing adidas sambas for riding. it seems like they're a great compromise between a fat, padded, traditional skate shoe and the thinner, more flexible converse.

That being said. I ride with either my converses or old sneakers.

Comment

What do you think about Try-all trials shoes?
                unicycle.tv - monocikl.com

Comment

I<3 Sambas.
                  I ride in those too, I find they feel the most comfortable while riding. And that's why I use'em. Now when it comes to what are the best, I couldn't tell you that.
                  'Cause I just ride in what feels good.
                  UniChick4Ever

Comment

I have Vans shoes now, they worn out pretty fast from Gliding but they are good for Trials, Street, Flatland, Muni, distance.... They're good for everything, I have High tops too so it doesn't kill my ankle when riding Flatland.

I thought about buying Try-All shoes, I dont know how long they would last though. I'll think about those depending on how long my Vans last.
                    Jakob F.

Comment

I had the Vans full cab. They were really comfortable right of the box and didn't require a whole lot of breaking in, but they wore out way too fast.
                      There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a deal.

Comment

fior trials i use dvs or vans i like the vans more. and for muni 5-10s adn love them!
                        Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Anybody have thoughts about shoes with no laces, like the van slip ons. Or do they not get snug enough?
                          KH20 Street, 110/127 Moments with rollos
                          Stock KH27.5 with Black Street Saddle
                          Oracle 36/Oregon Hub, 127/150 spirit

Comment

I ride MUni and trials with these:

They're Contours walking trainers. The sole is ridiculously thick, they offer a massive amount of grip, built solidly, but they weigh a tonne. The pedals on my MUni have wrecked my other pair of shoes after one small ride, but these shoes stay solid, showing only minor damage.
                            Although I haven't tried riding with laceless shoes, I'd imagine they would be too loose.

Comment

I have used 5-10s and teva links and the 5-10s are my favorite but i like the tevas because i can still do flat with them.
                              Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

anyone out there use zigtech?
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	reebok-zig-dynamic-sneakers.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	2443032

Comment

Working...
                                X