No announcement yet.

shoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nike 6.0's low or mid top are the best shoes ever for uni or muni. today i got a pair of chuck taylor converses and they arent to bad just too grippy
    Torker!

Comment

Oneal Rampage shoe

Good for flat/trial/muni, doesnt matter. Provides extreme grip on my pedals (MG-1) and quite stiff/good control for rolls.
      I even ride freestyle with them.
      Riding for Triton
      Supported by Municycle.com

Comment

Shoes

Shoes? I sometimes go barefoot but when I wear shoes I wear my old running shoes.

Comment

I use vans checkerboards (ones in my profile picture). they have a diamond pattern underneath and that kinda locks in comfortably to the pins in my pedals
          Long Jump: 150cm
          High Jump: 70cm

TheJoker = the most patriotic person on the forums.
          -SirSkillz

Comment

Chuck Taylors do me good. Although mine have ripped in a few places they are actually double layered and reasonably thick and sturdy.

Comment

I use skate shoes. DC's.. They have done the best for me so far. Around 3 months to wear through them.. That in contrast to 3 pairs in 3 months is pretty good. I do wish they had a little stiffer bottoms, but that is going to be pretty similar with all skate shoes ....
              The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is all comprehensible.
              The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
              -AE

Comment

i'm using nike 6.0 air mogan, best shoes ever for flatland
                all others shoes are destoyed in only one month
                those last me three/four months
                sponsors:
                www.cdk.fr
                www.impactunicycles.com
                Funky Boy
                www.flatlandunicyclist.fr

Comment

I wear some $7 sneakers that I got half price... $3.50. They're great for anything but flatland, good grip, but no padding on the sides. They're lasting just great, though, 2 months and no wear at all.
                  Anything eaten on a uni is a balanced diet.

360 unispins
                  75 cm sidehop
                  64 cm static sidehop

Comment

I dont like skateboarding shoes, my feet slip off the pedals while doing trials
                    UNIKOUR--

(\_/)
                    O 0
                    (><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way to world domination.

Comment

What ever skates shoes are on sale at Big 5 when I need shoes.

You say your feet are slipping when you use this sole:

http://www.activerideshop.com/images...0/G000CDG1.jpg

What pedals are you using? Metal pins should stick in those holes like glue. I avoid that sole because of how well they grab my foot. I like it a little easier to adjust my foot.

Comment

I don't like those half cabs. Wore out way to quick and the grip sucked (I guess my pedals didn't like it).
                        Retired. You can contact me at: belk.julia@gmail.com.

In a previous life:
                        2012 Women's Flatland World Champion

Team Mad4One
                        Team Unicycle.tv
                        Team Elevated Clothing Co.

Truth
                        Monarch

Comment

ftw. these are plenty grippy for me. mine are even extremely worn from gliding and they're still grippy.

Last edited by DSchmitt; 2010-05-28, 01:54 AM.
                          Best of Me

18:21 Stillstand
                          255 foot railride

Comment

GoGo Converse!

The grip is light, but just enough that you don't lose your feet at high speeds, but not grippy enough so that you can't re-position your feet or simply take your feet off for any reason.

Comment

I use these shoes

they're nike paul rodriguez 2s. Mine are like the picture but they have red laces I've tried running shoes, but they didn't have enough ankle protection for me, so I switched back to these
                              Latest Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9dUtNMCFM

Comment

For MUni, I love my Salomon xa Pro shoes. They are lightweight, ventilated, grippy, and they have just the right amount of stiffness. Also, they are thick enough around the ankles that they protect from bashing on the crank.

"Light a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

"'Your' and 'You're' are sworn enemies. If you misplace them, it could lead to violence."

My Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X