need help with choosing a unicycle which i can do tricks with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cody
    You should most definitely get a Nimbus ISIS trials and upgrade the cranks to KH Moments. You won't have to pay full price for the KH cranks(just to let you know).
    Yes he will. Unfortunately UDC Australia don't do upgrades. The uni's come pre-boxed so they don't open them and replace parts. At least, thats the answer I got when I wanted to upgrade my new Nimbus ISIS about two weeks ago. I wanted different cranks, pedals, and seat but they wouldn't do it. Now i gotta buy them individual at full price.
    Last edited by TattooedBandit; 2008-02-09, 06:33 PM.

"What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?" - Captain Spaulding - The Devil's Rejects

Comment

Originally posted by TattooedBandit
      Yes he will. Unfortunately UDC Australia don't do upgrades. The uni's come pre-boxed so they don't open them and replace parts. At least, thats the answer I got when I wanted to upgrade my new Nimbus ISIS about two weeks ago. I wanted different cranks, pedals, and seat but they wouldn't do it. Now i gotta buy them individual at full price.
      That sucks. I got different pedals, cranks, and a different seat post. I didn't have to pay any difference for pedals or the seat post.
      Quote Shaun Spencer

"I had my license to kill revoked. I could give you the details but then I'd have to kill you. Which I can't do because my license to kill has been revoked."

Comment

Working...
      X