Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samsta002
    Galston mostly but around Dural too
    Ahh thats pretty cool. I go to dural squash courts some saturday mornings. And there is a group of us that ride in the castle hill area too.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubcake
      anyone want to have a go at what the laws are regarding helmets and uni's?
      In NSW unicycles are treated like bikes. So a helmet, front white light, a red back light. If I ride at night I just use a reflective vest and a head lamp

Comment

• when i was in thailand, the police were incouraging me to jump off of things with my uni, it was great. (Y) love thailand.

and as for helmets, i do what ever the fuck i want.
        unicycle for the bitches and props

http://www.youtube.com/user/3rdtesticle

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamin
          Ahh thats pretty cool. I go to dural squash courts some saturday mornings. And there is a group of us that ride in the castle hill area too.
          cool! that might be fun although ive nver seen you guys around (ever)
          It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

My latest video

Comment

• Originally posted by pilch
            when i was in thailand, the police were incouraging me to jump off of things with my uni, it was great. (Y) love thailand.

and as for helmets, i do what ever the heck i want.
            Thats more forum friendly.

Comment

• yo sydney riders, im hittin up waterloo skatepark on sat, whole day. come along, im gona call around and hopefully get afew people along, should be rad. any Q's just ask!

Comment

• Colin in Perth. REEEEAL old but still trying to do new things.

I use the uni for play and as a rgular form of transport - we can take them on public transport without the restrictions that apply to bikes over here.

I am currently working on freemounting the giraffe I got for my birthday a fortnight ago. Wish me luck - it's a lot harder than it looks on youtube. Neverheless I've managed 13 successful mounts so far.

Comment

cool! that might be fun although ive nver seen you guys around (ever)
                  Oh, I dont go to dural to ride. I go there to train at taekwondo.

Comment

No, the castle hill group
                    I've got an assignment i'm doing on unicycling and i need to mention local clubs or facilities and how to just and stuff like that so some info on that castle hill group would be great
                    I might be able to go for a ride, that is, if you dont use taekwondo on me
                    It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

My latest video

Comment

• Originally posted by pilch

and as for helmets, i do what ever the fuck i want.
                      i hope you dont find yourself wanting anything dangerous.
                      Your life is a storm, thunder is your music and lightning is your electric dancing legs, groove on friends. Groove on.

Comment

• Originally posted by picado
                        Very cool! Looks like the uni scene in Melborne is waaaaaaay better them what we got here in São Paulo.

I cant wait for it.
                        Hey. I missed this.

Yeah I'll definitely go for a ride some time.
                        Videos

Comment

• Originally posted by mill_mobile
                          Thats more forum friendly.
                          Thank you
                          You know it.

Comment

No, the castle hill group
                            I've got an assignment i'm doing on unicycling and i need to mention local clubs or facilities and how to just and stuff like that so some info on that castle hill group would be great
                            I might be able to go for a ride, that is, if you dont use taekwondo on me
                            Well if you can get to castle hill high school on tuesdays for fridays around 7:30 we'll be there. Its after another taekwondo class. or we have a outdoor activitity planned for a sunday. not this weekend but the next. I'll get you the details.

Comment

where in NSW are you? I'm Grafton
                              You know it.

Comment

• Hey guys, if anyone wants to come for a ride in melbourne tomorrow then luke and I are meeting at Richmond station at 8:10am .. nice early start will be riding at rod laver and wherever else we end up! would be cool to have someone new along!
                                Unicycling is almost as good as food, and that's saying something!!

http://www.unicycle.com.au/

Comment

Working...
                                X