Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarry
    Hi Guys
    Know of anyone unicycling in Launceston Tasmania, it would be great to get a group going if anyone's keen
    Welcome to the forums Clarry.

I welcome you to the forums with open arms and mighty big hugs.

If you require assistance/help. Don't hesitate/feel free to ask me as i will always be here to help you with your unicycling problems to the best of my knowledge. By the way you can call me Harry if you want. But again, welcome to the forums.

So have fun, enjoy, relax and welcome to the wonderful world of unicycling.

Here are 2 people who i know that live in Tasmania. So just PM them.
    1) mill_mobile.
    2) tobbogonist.
    Last edited by Hazmat; 2008-03-09, 01:24 PM.
    I am one weird and unusual Greek Cypriot Australian with a pienormous heart.

Can't wait till this game is finally released.

Comment

Hi Guys
      Know of anyone unicycling in Launceston Tasmania, it would be great to get a group going if anyone's keen
      Hey Clarry My Name is Tom.

I currently live in Wynyard but will be moving to launceston later this year.
      How long have you been riding? i would definately be up for something.

Tom
      Your life is a storm, thunder is your music and lightning is your electric dancing legs, groove on friends. Groove on.

Comment

Hi Guys
        Hi Clarry,
        I am Jono, i live in Hobart, but would be keen to do a road trip up sometime for a ride... maybe Tom would be keen at the same time too?!?!
        Do you ever come down my way?
        Alot of my learning was done in Launnie!

Comment

• Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm in the early stages of my unicycling career at the moment. I can ride a couple of hundred meters on smooth ground without falling, and am able to mount unaided about 1 in every 10 times. Any hints or advice would be greatly appreciated.
          cheers

Comment

• ok fess-up who was it in bris bayside waterfront (won't be too specific so as not to give away where i live exactly) this afternoon around 4'ish i think. You were near the half-reconstructed wading pool. went and parked to come check out what you were up to but you must have been packing up when i first spotted you because you were long gone a minute later after we parked.

Comment

• Sydney, NSW
              Quax 20"

I've never seen any other unicyclists, ever, other than the 4 kids me and my friend inspired to ride (all friends)

My friend, who got a uni after trying mine at my place, said he saw a guy riding the other day and it got me to realise that i'd never actually seen any unicyclists around...
              It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

My latest video

Comment

• Originally posted by samsta002
                Sydney, NSW
                Quax 20"

I've never seen any other unicyclists, ever, other than the 4 kids me and my friend inspired to ride (all friends)

My friend, who got a uni after trying mine at my place, said he saw a guy riding the other day and it got me to realise that i'd never actually seen any unicyclists around...
                Where do you ride?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamin
                  Where do you ride?
                  Galston mostly but around Dural too
                  Last edited by samsta002; 2008-03-24, 09:44 AM.

My latest video

Comment

• muni riders?

If theres anyone out there who thinks they're quick on the downhill i challenge you! a mate of mine and i have been posting some quick times down our home downhill track in wollongong. only a relatively short train ride south of syd. if anyone's keen just PM me

Scott
                    The only limitations you have are those that you place upon yourself - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Me and my family go down al least once every year
                      Just went though
                      I'm pretty new but someday

My latest video

Comment

• Originally posted by samsta002
                        Me and my family go down al least once every year
                        Just went though
                        I'm pretty new but someday
                        Hey Samsta, check your PM.

Also, the cross means Kings Cross BTW.
                        Last edited by Hazmat; 2008-03-25, 09:51 AM.
                        I am one weird and unusual Greek Cypriot Australian with a pienormous heart.

Can't wait till this game is finally released.

Comment

• Hello guys!

My name is Victor and iam from São Paulo - Brazil.

I will probably be moving to Melbourne on july or november this year. And i was wodering if i can find someone to ride in there.]

And there is any uni convention in aus ? And about that one in nz ?

I will probably buy another unicycle when i get in there.

Laters!
                          From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
                          One wheel in brazil

Comment

• im Pilch.

20" nimbus kh isis hub 125mm cranks.

street, big street, and techy grinds.

sydney for life.
                            unicycle for the bitches and props

http://www.youtube.com/user/3rdtesticle

Comment

• Originally posted by picado
                              Hello guys!

My name is Victor and iam from São Paulo - Brazil.

I will probably be moving to Melbourne on july or november this year. And i was wodering if i can find someone to ride in there.]

And there is any uni convention in aus ? And about that one in nz ?

I will probably buy another unicycle when i get in there.

Laters!
                              luke collato is in melbs man. hes a sick rider. u should ride with him.
                              unicycle for the bitches and props

http://www.youtube.com/user/3rdtesticle

Comment

• And there is any uni convention in aus ? And about that one in nz ?
                                About every 2 years we have the UniNats somewhere in Australia. Still waiting to find out the date for the next one.

Once a month there is a unicycle meeting at the Melbourne Museum forecourt - last Sunday of the month, about 2pm. Riders of all styles and abilities turn up so it is a good place to meet people.

Comment

Working...
                                X