hello
    that almost spells
    jello
    ben(i'm not a clown)

"nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate"

"I know what you have insinuated."- DigitalDave

"MUNIFREAK = POLLFREAK"-Digital Dave

Comment

So if I get the intent of this forum correctly, it would also be a good place to gather already useful pieces of content...the write-up of the "Yoopers Fix" comes to mind, as does the thread on how to disasseble a Profile hub and fix the keyway slop.

There is a specific person whose help you need in the "archivist" role, although we already ask so much of Him.
      Tom Blackwood is like a shadowy figure behind a 36" tree...

Comment

why was the side hop tutorial taken away
        email me! brockfisher05@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by tomblackwood
          So if I get the intent of this forum correctly, it would also be a good place to gather already useful pieces of content...the write-up of the "Yoopers Fix" comes to mind, as does the thread on how to disasseble a Profile hub and fix the keyway slop.
          That's correct.

Originally posted by tomblackwood
          There is a specific person whose help you need in the "archivist" role, although we already ask so much of Him.
          Yeah, however, most his content is already there... so if he's not interested in doing the work of putting the content in the new structure, then others can do it with his permission.
          Gilby

Comment

Originally posted by brockfisher05
            why was the side hop tutorial taken away
            It wasn't... i was just older than 3 days old and the default view for the forum was set to be posts in the past 30 days. I've changed that now.
            Gilby

Comment

oh ok sorry for my jump down the throught question
              email me! brockfisher05@gmail.com

Comment

hopin somebody could give me a few tips on wheel walking. Is There anything to it other than just foot push foot push? all info is appreciated, thanks. I searched for it and found nada, so drop me a link if I missed a thread
                "Dude, I once saw a unicycle breastfeed a flamingo back to health"
                -Random drunk rantings of a drunk man

Comment

wheel walking is what i'm working on right now, that and side riding. What i have found as a success key is to go very slowly when walking, not slow enough that you won't be able to balance but definitely a lot slower than normal riding.
                  )-O Unicycling is slowly spreading throughout the world )-O

Comment

Originally posted by Klaas Bil
                    I think in RSU because a question is not an article nor is it a tutorial. Posting it here would 'contaminate' this forum. I commend you, though, for asking the question in this thread rather than posting straightaway. The question is certainly appropriate for this thread.

The Unicycle Product Reviews forum has lost its appeal to me because too often people post questions (and other stuff) rather than reviews.

Klaas Bil

Looking through the so-called tutorials I see that it has become just like the Product Reviews. A "what should I do?" extension of RSU.

I hope the new Video Forum doesn't end up like that...
                    Forrest Rowell
                    stryder = street + rider

My grandfather used to tell me two things: Never talk to a crazy person and never walk under a ladder at night because it makes the martians angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryder
                      I hope the new Video Forum doesn't end up like that...
                      "lolz how do i du a video guyz/"
                      ~Alex Brown
                      Keep your laws off my body, out of my wallet, and away from my bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilby View Post
                        I am currently working on a collaborative information and documentation system for the site.....

....I have created this forum for people to post detailed articles about specific unicycling topics...
                        Not sure if this document has been viewed on another section of the site, but maybe it fits here:

http://rspa.royalsocietypublishing.o.../466/2118/1849
                        1 wheel, 1 day, 100 miles, 64 years...

Comment

Working...
                        X