Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact frame Question

Heyy
    I'm thinking of get a new uni, i want an Impact gravity frame and i want to know if it'll fit in a Kh-nimbus hub
    cheers

Toni

According to municycle.com, "Frame fit not Nimbus and KH wheels up to 2008! Frame fit for Qu-ax, Impact, Koxx KH from 2009 wheels."

Comment

a couple people have made it fit. you just have to file down the bearing holders....
      <3street<3

70cm high jump (rolling)
      225cm long jump (rolling)

Comment

Originally posted by mexico7 View Post
        a couple people have made it fit. you just have to file down the bearing holders....
        not necessarily..... all you have to do especially if you have the newer kh hub is just take the bearings off and then put real thin spacers in which will widen the bearings out and the frame should have enough clearance. ive seen people just have it fit really easily. it just kinda depends on what the hub even looks like cause it your flanges are bent a little inward then it should even be fine but a pic of the hub would help
        My latest video: Unicycle Trials - Aidan Teleki

Comment

i have a kh 07-08 hub, in this photo the frame is mounted on a Ti KH hub, the old one, and it have the same dimensions of a normal 08 hub rigth? so, it would fit...
          Last edited by toniruckschloss; 2011-06-29, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toniruckschloss View Post
            i have a kh 07-08 hub, in this photo the frame is mounted on a Ti KH hub, the old one, and it have the same dimensions of a normal 08 hub rigth? so, it would fit...
            The KH Ti hub is a little bit wider I think than the normal hub (in 2008). When I had mine, the spokes were almost touching the side of my 2005 KH frame. In worst case, you can just take off some metal from the side of the frame, it's also going to be lighter

EDIT: That uni is amazing.
            Last edited by jaco_flans; 2011-06-29, 11:53 PM.
            Jakob F.

Comment

i reckon, i was sitting there thinking, "that uni is the sex..."
              Male Expert Junior Trials - 1st :: Uninats 2010
              Member of SA'll Good You mad coz I be stylin'?
              Need a new tyre??

"Its not because things are difficult that we don't dare; it's because we don't dare that things are difficult."

Comment

What brand/type is that purple seatpost? where can I get one?

Comment

I want to get one!

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's a Pit Fitgher anodized purple, he had his seatpost anodized to match his uni. You can't buy purple unicycle seatposts.
                    Jakob F.

Comment

Working...
                    X