Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Impact unicycles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by catch1 View Post
    just a few question? will the impact seatposts fit on the KH saddle? and how much better are the impact saddles? do they have the same parts (handels and bumbers) as the KH? what about the reagent frames how would they compare to the KH frames wheight and strength wise? im about to upgrade my uni you see and im trying to decied what parts to get.
    The impact seats have the old velo base (same as k1, kh before 09, quax, torker...). Kris redesigned his base so now so all of the KH seats are stronger. It's also a slightly different shape, the rear bumper is deeper also. They both fit on the same posts.
    I don't know about the frames, I just know the impact frame is the same as the bunnycycle frame that kahero used to(?) sell. The crown is really tall.

    Comment


    • #32
      so would you get a new KH seat or an Impact seat? is it worth the extra $$$?
      *OTG~Any~Style~2nd*

      Comment


      • #33
        Impact feel better to hold onto and the covers not as sqirmy as the kh(I mean,it doesn't move around as much,even with the kh strings as tight as possible)

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Spencer Hochberg View Post
          The impact seats have the old velo base (same as k1, kh before 09, quax, torker...). Kris redesigned his base so now so all of the KH seats are stronger. It's also a slightly different shape, the rear bumper is deeper also. They both fit on the same posts.
          I don't know about the frames, I just know the impact frame is the same as the bunnycycle frame that kahero used to(?) sell. The crown is really tall.
          Hey Spencer in your videos it looks like your saddle is different than the regular KH saddle what is it if it in fact is different?
          My latest video: Unicycle Trials - Aidan Teleki

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by aidanteleki View Post
            Hey Spencer in your videos it looks like your saddle is different than the regular KH saddle what is it if it in fact is different?
            I have a carbon fiber base by Scott Wallis (http://www.wallisdesign.com/DRbaseCollage2comp.jpg) and I use a thomson seat post.
            I have a little bit of cut foam from a KH seat along with a bit of duct tape inside. I use a blue miyata bumper because it fits the seat base better. I have a KH seat cover and handle.
            It is pretty much the nicest seat setup that you can buy (in my opinion).

            Comment


            • #36
              whoa thats awesome
              My latest video: Unicycle Trials - Aidan Teleki

              Comment


              • #37
                Does any one know were to get the exceed titanium hub?

                Comment


                • #38
                  nope
                  My latest video: Unicycle Trials - Aidan Teleki

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by bergum View Post
                    Picture of unicycles assembled at our shop.


                    How the hell did you get the seat post to fit over fabric without ripping it?
                    My latest video: Unicycle Trials - Aidan Teleki

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by aidanteleki View Post
                      How the hell did you get the seat post to fit over fabric without ripping it?
                      The Impact/Addict seats are designed to be fitted like that... With the fabric tucked under the post.
                      --
                      Hallgeir
                      enhjuling.no

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        thats how they go.it stops the cover moving around

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I know but renegade told me to put the cover over the seat post but when I did that it didn't fit. The I put my KH seat post (2007-2008) over the fabric I really had to take a file to it to slim it down to make it fit !
                          My latest video: Unicycle Trials - Aidan Teleki

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            here is my new impact/K1

                            K1 white widow seat
                            pit fighter seat post
                            white Impact clamp
                            black reagant frame
                            white impact wheelset/hub
                            K1 135 streets
                            wellgo plastic pedals



                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by filotr14lsdude View Post
                              Does any one know were to get the exceed titanium hub?
                              http://www.unidistribution.biz/bouti...?id_product=22
                              Sam

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                i updated my set up lately here it is




                                after riding it this afternoon i decided to put my Ti hub on it, don't know yet the exact weight of it, but... it's so light to ride it hahaha

                                sponsors:
                                www.cdk.fr
                                www.impactunicycles.com
                                Funky Boy
                                www.flatlandunicyclist.fr

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X