Custom Impact unicycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catch1 View Post
    just a few question? will the impact seatposts fit on the KH saddle? and how much better are the impact saddles? do they have the same parts (handels and bumbers) as the KH? what about the reagent frames how would they compare to the KH frames wheight and strength wise? im about to upgrade my uni you see and im trying to decied what parts to get.
    The impact seats have the old velo base (same as k1, kh before 09, quax, torker...). Kris redesigned his base so now so all of the KH seats are stronger. It's also a slightly different shape, the rear bumper is deeper also. They both fit on the same posts.
    I don't know about the frames, I just know the impact frame is the same as the bunnycycle frame that kahero used to(?) sell. The crown is really tall.

Comment

so would you get a new KH seat or an Impact seat? is it worth the extra $$$?
      *OTG~Any~Style~2nd*

Comment

Impact feel better to hold onto and the covers not as sqirmy as the kh(I mean,it doesn't move around as much,even with the kh strings as tight as possible)

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer Hochberg View Post
          The impact seats have the old velo base (same as k1, kh before 09, quax, torker...). Kris redesigned his base so now so all of the KH seats are stronger. It's also a slightly different shape, the rear bumper is deeper also. They both fit on the same posts.
          I don't know about the frames, I just know the impact frame is the same as the bunnycycle frame that kahero used to(?) sell. The crown is really tall.
          Hey Spencer in your videos it looks like your saddle is different than the regular KH saddle what is it if it in fact is different?
          My latest video: Unicycle Trials - Aidan Teleki

Comment

Originally posted by aidanteleki View Post
            Hey Spencer in your videos it looks like your saddle is different than the regular KH saddle what is it if it in fact is different?
            I have a carbon fiber base by Scott Wallis (http://www.wallisdesign.com/DRbaseCollage2comp.jpg) and I use a thomson seat post.
            I have a little bit of cut foam from a KH seat along with a bit of duct tape inside. I use a blue miyata bumper because it fits the seat base better. I have a KH seat cover and handle.
            It is pretty much the nicest seat setup that you can buy (in my opinion).

Comment

whoa thats awesome

Comment

Does any one know were to get the exceed titanium hub?

Comment

nope

Comment

Originally posted by bergum View Post
                    Picture of unicycles assembled at our shop.

How the hell did you get the seat post to fit over fabric without ripping it?

Comment

Originally posted by aidanteleki View Post
                      How the hell did you get the seat post to fit over fabric without ripping it?
                      The Impact/Addict seats are designed to be fitted like that... With the fabric tucked under the post.
                      --
                      Hallgeir
                      enhjuling.no

Comment

thats how they go.it stops the cover moving around

Comment

I know but renegade told me to put the cover over the seat post but when I did that it didn't fit. The I put my KH seat post (2007-2008) over the fabric I really had to take a file to it to slim it down to make it fit !

Comment

here is my new impact/K1

K1 white widow seat
                            pit fighter seat post
                            white Impact clamp
                            black reagant frame
                            white impact wheelset/hub
                            K1 135 streets
                            wellgo plastic pedals

Comment

Originally posted by filotr14lsdude View Post
                              Does any one know were to get the exceed titanium hub?
                              http://www.unidistribution.biz/bouti...?id_product=22
                              Sam

Comment

i updated my set up lately here it is

after riding it this afternoon i decided to put my Ti hub on it, don't know yet the exact weight of it, but... it's so light to ride it hahaha

sponsors:
                                www.cdk.fr
                                www.impactunicycles.com
                                Funky Boy
                                www.flatlandunicyclist.fr

Comment

Working...
                                X