No announcement yet.

Pedal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking of buying odyssey plastic pedals...
    Are they strong enough to street riding?
    Last edited by guilhermeteles; 2008-12-16, 11:43 AM.
    Brazilian Uni Team

Comment

Originally posted by uniaddict View Post
      Sorry, I was talking to you. Anyway, these look intriguing. It doesn't look like they have enough pins though.
      Ultimate link fail!

Last edited by UnicycleJuggler; 2008-12-16, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Primo Plastics?

So, i finally purchased myself some Twisted Pc's the other day and i love them! i was really torn between those and the Animals though, i think i made the right decision. Great pedal.

I saw these at the BMX store too
        I remember i use to ride the big blocky Primos on my old 24" street, anyone here tried them yet?
        www.krisholm.com
        www.municycle.ca

http://municycle.ca/teamcanadablog/blog5.php

Comment

Originally posted by UnicycleJuggler View Post
          The best pedals I have ever used on my unicycle are the cheap plastic ones that came on it. I'm still using them and I've not exactly been going easy! Here they are:

They're also the cheapest pedals you can buy from UDC!
          I love those pedals. I have a pair of them in white and they are awesome.

I also have a pair of Animals, which are awesome.

I have another pair of Mg1's with Ti spindles which are awesome!

And I have axiom double jumps which aren't awesome but are pretty good.

I've gone through a few other pedals as well that aren't worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkohse View Post

I saw these at the BMX store too
            I remember i use to ride the big blocky Primos on my old 24" street, anyone here tried them yet?
            I think those are gonna be my next pedals I try. I am not to sold on the knurled surface. They looks pretty good for flat tho.
            ---
            Uneed Films

Whats up with Street and Flat?
            the Unicycle Lab

Comment

so what are the differences between animals and twisteds? i will get one of those pair myself.

Comment

Whoops! Unfail. These guys seem to make some pretty neat pedals. I mean come on guitar pedals.

Comment

Originally posted by uniaddict View Post
                  Whoops! Unfail. These guys seem to make some pretty neat pedals. I mean come on guitar pedals.
                  hahah i beat you to it i posted one of those on the first page,the ti ones look sweet and are cheaper than mg1s.
                  If Emos are so anti-conformist why do they all look the same?

Comment

Gettin these for Christmas.

Comment

the odessy trailmix pedals that come with the KH 07 uni dont seem to have enough grip for me, i want some with a little more grip but not so much than i cant do crankflips as easily
                      Unicycling is great.

Comment

i love my plastic biscuts.
                        they have a nice big platform, great for street and flat.

Comment

i like the guitar pedals, they're pretty funny but I'd be sad once they started getting banged up
                          War doesn't determine who's right, war determines who's left

Comment

my new pedals are orgasmic there light,strong,thin and have a large surface area ill post pictures later.
                            If Emos are so anti-conformist why do they all look the same?

Comment

Originally posted by UnicycleJuggler View Post
                              The best pedals I have ever used on my unicycle are the cheap plastic ones that came on it. I'm still using them and I've not exactly been going easy! Here they are:

They're also the cheapest pedals you can buy from UDC!
                              i used these pedals once i didn't find them that great seeing as they snaped in half the first time i tried to drop of something 3ft high

EDIT: hence the word tried
                              Last edited by uni man; 2009-01-29, 12:38 AM.
                              Dean T

Unicentral

Comment

Originally posted by uni man View Post
                                i used these pedals once i didn't find them that great seeing as they snaped in half the first time i tried to drop of something 3ft high

EDIT: hence the word tried
                                Were they those exactly? There are a lot of pedals that have the exact same shape but slightly different pin interface, and many different brands. The ones I have are VP, they are awesome, super strong. I have heard a bunch of other people who have pedals like that and they have done big stair sets and stuff like that without any troubles.

I was trying to find out who produced them and I spent a few hours yesterday searching and it really is overwhelming how many copies there are.

Also the different colours may have something to do with it. I have the white ones.
                                Last edited by ntappin; 2009-01-29, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X