Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

=> Custom Unicycles <=

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • => Custom Unicycles <=

    Yo!



    carbon fiber seat post
    black domina frame

    Enzo

  • #2
    What tire is that?!

    Comment


    • #3
      white try-all tires, didn't know they had been released yet.. very shexy! where's your seatpost though haha
      QU-AX | MUNICYCLE.COM | EENWIEL.NL

      Life is a beach, and then you die

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by enzo ventura
        carbon fiber seat post
        black domina frame

        Enzo
        CF seatpost?

        could you make a picture of that part please?

        How light is that uni?
        Riding for Triton
        Supported by Municycle.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DustinSchaap
          white try-all tires, didn't know they had been released yet.. very shexy! where's your seatpost though haha

          I think the white Tryall is very ugly... ....Practically makes me want to throw up...I like black like...so much better.
          sponsored by:

          Comment


          • #6
            I might have to build up a white uni with that tire now, because of the pure sexyness.
            My 29er page
            My fresh album

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by fexnix
              I might have to build up a white uni with that tire now, because of the pure sexyness.
              That would look awesome with everything white

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fexnix
                I might have to build up a white uni with that tire now, because of the pure sexyness.
                Would its sexyness tarnishish it were to be covered in mud and tarmac stains?
                I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fexnix
                  I might have to build up a white uni with that tire now, because of the pure sexyness.


                  Imm thinking more uglyness....IMO
                  sponsored by:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by isaac steiner
                    I think the white Tryall is very ugly... ....Practically makes me want to throw up...I like black like...so much better.
                    Ah, but a white tyre just might be indoor floor friendly. Black trials tyres leave marks on the floor. A white tyre probably won't.

                    With a non-marking white trials tyre you'd be able to use a trials tyred uni indoors on a gym floor during UNICON or similar convention/competition. You'd still need plastic pedals to be indoor safe.

                    If that new white Tryall tyre is non-marking then expect to see bunches of them at the next convention.
                    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
                    Team Never Wash Your Muni
                    My Gallery :: Unicycling Bookmark List :: World Clock

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by john_childs
                      Ah, but a white tyre just might be indoor floor friendly. Black trials tyres leave marks on the floor. A white tyre probably won't.

                      With a non-marking white trials tyre you'd be able to use a trials tyred uni indoors on a gym floor during UNICON or similar convention/competition. You'd still need plastic pedals to be indoor safe.

                      If that new white Tryall tyre is non-marking then expect to see bunches of them at the next convention.


                      Hmmm...but I ride in gyms with my CC and it doesnt leave marks...
                      sponsored by:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        but if you like slid with it like you do in some really sharp turns would it?
                        Recently back into riding, many years, but I'm loving being back on one wheel.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by UniDudeDX
                          but if you like slid with it like you do in some really sharp turns would it?

                          Yeah then it does a little but just dont slide....haha
                          sponsored by:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yea. but most people that ride in gyms ride hard.
                            Recently back into riding, many years, but I'm loving being back on one wheel.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              hmmm most people who ride in Gyms are freestylers who have a white or or pink or whatever colour so I dont really like the 2.5" white tire...put that money toward a freestyle uni.
                              sponsored by:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X