=> Custom Unicycles <=

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isaac steiner
    hmmm most people who ride in Gyms are freestylers who have a white or or pink or whatever colour so I dont really like the 2.5" white tire...put that money toward a freestyle uni.
    haha...i agree!
    Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)
    Youtube Vimeo
    2nd Place*)---', 6ft Static Gap

Comment

Yes! Right on
      sponsored by:

Comment

Do black tires really mark?
        In a gym full of 30+ unicyclists with varying colored tires, I rarely ever see scuff marks on the floor. Or else we would have been kicked out long ago. (looks around nervously). Y'know, maybe one of those tires wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Comment

PM about this stuff, I have only seen one custom unicycle in this thread so far, and it's two pages long, there should be more than 14 so far.

Comment

Yes Miles is right....okay enough thread jacking! Including myself!
            sponsored by:

Comment

i dont know whos this is but the thread just said "custom unis" and this one i thought fit the build. pretty cool lookin.
              Recently back into riding, many years, but I'm loving being back on one wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac steiner
                hmmm most people who ride in Gyms are freestylers who have a white or or pink or whatever colour so I dont really like the 2.5" white tire...put that money toward a freestyle uni.
                People who do flatland street style riding may want to compete in a freestyle competition but use their 2.5" trials style unicycle instead of a traditional freestyle uni. Right now they can't because there are no non-marking trials tires. A white non-marking trials tire will open up a new style of riding for freestyle routines at conventions and competitions.

It is very easy to mark a gym floor with a black tire if you're doing advanced freestyle type moves. Do a spin and you'll leave marks on the floor. Do an aggressive rolling hop or probably even just a crank flip and you'll leave a mark.

White tires still leave rubber on the floor, but the marks aren't visible.
                john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
                Team Never Wash Your Muni
                My Gallery :: Unicycling Bookmark List :: World Clock

Comment

I tried many times to mark a floor with my black 2.5 trials tire (Luna and Maxxis) but it never works. I wrote freestyle for 11 Years and trials for 6 and I never leaved a mark in a gym. But I like the white tire because it brings more variete in trials and street unicycles.
                  lutzeichholz.de

Comment

White tryall, Im in. I dont think that setup does the white tire justice.
                    ---
                    Uneed Films

Whats up with Street and Flat?
                    the Unicycle Lab

Comment

Maybe my 2 unis will be in here soon. I just stripped my koxx freetricks soon to be custom 330mm. One of my my hubs has been stripped and one rim is completely done. I also need to fix up both cf bases and get them running.

Comment

Why make 10 custom unicycle threads though? I'd go for a white frame + white oddesey twisteds pedals to go with the tire, it would look sweet. Only thing I'm worried about that it won't stay sexy for very long as it's white..
                        QU-AX | MUNICYCLE.COM | EENWIEL.NL

Life is a beach, and then you die

Comment

Originally posted by UniDudeDX
                          but if you like slid with it like you do in some really sharp turns would it?
                          Never did for me. Thats with a creepy crawler, doing 720 spins on the gym floor, and a lot of other fun spinning type of stuff. Some trials on the bleachers too.
                          Just bumming around MR~~~~~~~~~Team Forrest~~~~~~~~~Team Dirty Bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          Check out my Band.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Quack!~~~~Team Spencer!~~~Member of the MRIS.
                          Want some advice? Do better.
                          ~Jerrick

Comment

Yeah, even riding in a gym will bring in some grey to the tire.

Hmm. White tire, black rim, white hub, standard blue KH frame, white seat clamp, black post, black/white/or blue seat.

Shelby unicycles. =p

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shelby_Cobra_427_1967_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	2412589
                            Just bumming around MR~~~~~~~~~Team Forrest~~~~~~~~~Team Dirty Bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Check out my Band.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Quack!~~~~Team Spencer!~~~Member of the MRIS.
                            Want some advice? Do better.
                            ~Jerrick

Comment

You're all racist pigs!
                              'White's so superior', black tyres have feelings too.
                              I realise no one literally said that but you were all implying it.
                              NOW OPEN!!!Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the first time in Australia! -> www.unicycle.com.au
                              Kidmuni.com YouTube Account

Comment

Lots of kool stuff, nice jobs boyz
                                Last edited by Jeff.Sandve; 2007-11-23, 07:33 PM.
                                It takes twice the man to ride half the bike

Comment

Working...
                                X