Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more Qu-Ax on unicycle.com?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No more Qu-Ax on unicycle.com?

    Sorry if this has already come up but I couldn't find any other threads like it, but did unicycle.com stop selling the Qu-Ax? It's disapeared from their catologue I noticed. Also, if this is the case does anyone know another place where I can order one, preferably in Canada, if not the US.
    Thanks!
    "What do you expect mother? I'm Half Machine! IMA MONSTER!"
    -Buster Bluth

  • #2
    go for the Torker DX, a little more expensive, and stronger, but heavier.
    they are out of stock, so it doesnt show up in the cataloge till they are back in stock.
    Stopped unicycling around 2 months ago, after all my injuries.

    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account

    Comment


    • #3
      They just got them back in stock and should be up on the site sometime this week, including the new one with the reinforced seatpost. Having ridden both I would go for the yellow hubbed qu-ax over the torker dx.
      Last edited by Brian O.; 2007-08-11, 06:22 PM.

      Newest Video:
      Hitting jumps on a 36er!

      Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Brian O.
        They just got them back in stock and should be up on the site sometime this week, including the new one with the reinforced seatpost. Having ridden both I would go for the yellow hubbed qu-ax over the torker dx.
        Same here. I would say the Qu-Ax is stronger than the DX, and worth the extra price.
        Just bumming around MR~~~~~~~~~Team Forrest~~~~~~~~~Team Dirty Bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Check out my Band.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Quack!~~~~Team Spencer!~~~Member of the MRIS.
        Want some advice? Do better.
        ~Jerrick

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jerrick
          Same here. I would say the Qu-Ax is stronger than the DX, and worth the extra price.
          Especially with the new low profile seat, reinforced seatpost and the fact that I believe the yellow hub is also now ISIS.

          Torker needs to step it up for '08.
          Last edited by Brian O.; 2007-08-11, 07:17 PM.

          Newest Video:
          Hitting jumps on a 36er!

          Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CKCrowe
            go for the Torker DX, a little more expensive, and stronger, but heavier.
            they are out of stock, so it doesnt show up in the cataloge till they are back in stock.
            Stop comparing a heavy duty trials unicycle to a cross unicycle. The Qu-ax TRIALS uni (yellow hub) has one of the strongest designs by far. The Qu-ax cross is meant for light trials and muni. Maybe you could think before posting, I'd enjoy that.
            QU-AX | MUNICYCLE.COM | EENWIEL.NL

            Life is a beach, and then you die

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DustinSchaap
              I'd enjoy that.
              As would I.

              Newest Video:
              Hitting jumps on a 36er!

              Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!

              Comment


              • #8
                I am so getty for when their site is all up!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CKCrowe
                  go for the Torker DX, a little more expensive, and stronger, but heavier.
                  they are out of stock, so it doesnt show up in the cataloge till they are back in stock.
                  Are you obsessed with that uni or something.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wickedbob
                    Are you obsessed with that uni or something.
                    Who wouldn't be.
                    I am one weird and unusual Greek Cypriot Australian with a pienormous heart.

                    Can't wait till this game is finally released.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      they still have quax just no unicycles, they are probably just out of stock.
                      sponsored by:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I know the qu-ax more expensive than the DX is better, but I didnt know that the smaller qu-ax was stronger too? is that what you guys are saying? I thought it was only meant for 4-6 foot drops? or is this like trying to compare muni to street?
                        Stopped unicycling around 2 months ago, after all my injuries.

                        http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          the yellow hub is one of the strongest hubs.

                          the new quax will be ISIS too so that you can use all cranks and stuff (except koxx like always)
                          Riding for Triton
                          Supported by Municycle.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by isaac steiner
                            they still have quax just no unicycles, they are probably just out of stock.
                            I guess you just didn't read my post, the third in this thread.

                            Newest Video:
                            Hitting jumps on a 36er!

                            Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Smilymarco
                              the yellow hub is one of the strongest hubs.

                              the new quax will be ISIS too so that you can use all cranks and stuff (except koxx like always)

                              I agree that the Qu-Ax has one of the strongest hubs, I just hop they keep that strengh when it goes to ISIS. Im sure it will.
                              Just bumming around MR~~~~~~~~~Team Forrest~~~~~~~~~Team Dirty Bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              Check out my Band.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Quack!~~~~Team Spencer!~~~Member of the MRIS.
                              Want some advice? Do better.
                              ~Jerrick

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X