Ordered a Fusion One saddle and I'm dissapointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered a Fusion One saddle and I'm dissapointed

I've been riding the KH fusion zero saddle all this year but after reading the broken pivotal bolt reports and feeling the flex I decided to order the Fusion One because it has a "solid" bolt and is" compatible with the the KH stiffener plate".

I received this saddle today and it doesn't have a solid bolt and to use the stiffener plate you'll have to drill another hole in it because the saddle has a single bolt instead of the normal two near the seatpost.

Has anybody else received a Fusion One like this?
    Attached Files

I have not ordered one (but was thinking about it for a while). The stiffener plate adaptation is part of the warnings on the KH website. The good news is : new batch will have the 3 holes and for the other, it shouldn't be too hard to drill.
    => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
    => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

Originally posted by Siddhartha Valmont View Post
      I have not ordered one (but was thinking about it for a while). The stiffener plate adaptation is part of the warnings on the KH website. The good news is : new batch will have the 3 holes and for the other, it shouldn't be too hard to drill.
      After reading the KH info on the ONE saddle I have no reason to be dissapointed, it doesn't say anywhere that the bolt is solid(I don't know where I read it was) and it warns about the stiffener plate. Luckily drilling the plate is easy and the ONE saddle seems to have the additional foam that my areas need.

Comment

Working...
      X