Nimbus Inferno Trials 20 Inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: USA] Nimbus Inferno Trials 20 Inch

I purchased a Nimbus inferno for my son's birthday and he has never really tried to use it. There is a scuff on the seat but no other scratches or dings. The tires still have the new tire strings on it. I am having camera issues but I can text pics. I know very little about it but would be glad to try to answer any questions. I live in Huntsville, Al.

Carrie

How much? I'm definitely interested.

Comment

for sale

I was hoping to get $250 ... I paid 350 for it in March

Comment

Do you mean $250+shipping or $250 shipped?
        Last edited by uni rider; 2012-10-21, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Also, are all of the parts stock? Does it have the Flat saddle and Cyko-Lite tire? On UDC that's what they show in the picture but not what's in the description.
          Last edited by uni rider; 2012-10-21, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Nimbus Inferno

What color is it? Is it a 20" tire?

Comment

Originally posted by sheilacurtis View Post
              What color is it? Is it a 20" tire?
              According to UDC listing and the name, it is red.

The big question is: is it still for sale ? And does you wished price includes shipping ?

=> CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
              => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

How long are the cranks? Are they the stock 125mm venture2 cranks?
                Last edited by uni rider; 2012-11-21, 02:16 AM.

Comment

jeeez people

For cryin out loud, you either want the uni or you don't. It's brand new. Make an offer or don't. She probably doesn't know anything more than you do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ktmridertony View Post
                    For cryin out loud, you either want the uni or you don't. It's brand new. Make an offer or don't. She probably doesn't know anything more than you do about it.
                    Usually, that is where posting a picture(s) (or link a link to) helps a lot because most of the questions can be auto-answered by a decent quality picture.

However, you are right, offers can be made (usually through PM).

But a useful thing is to keep the thread alive with some posts if the uni is still for sale (as it is easy to forget to post a "sold" message and close the thread once everything is done).
                    Last edited by Siddhartha Valmont; 2012-11-21, 03:42 PM.
                    => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
                    => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

Working...
                    X