X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steveyo
    replied
    Originally posted by 1wheelTyler View Post
    Thanks for your help. I will put some thought into it. What is your bottom dollar shipped on the seat parts?
    Well, I imagine shipping will be around $10, so I have to stay at $50 shipped, at least until this post has been up another week or so.

Leave a comment:

• 1wheelTyler
    replied
    Thanks for your help. I will put some thought into it. What is your bottom dollar shipped on the seat parts?

Leave a comment:

• steveyo
    replied
    Ok Thanks,
    I'm just now getting in to doing some distance riding on my 36, and wanting to find a more comfortable seat. Have you used this particular air seat before? Would you recommend it? I found a KH Fusion Freeride non air on Craigslist. I am just trying to figure out my best option. Sorry, I have rode a unicycle for years but just toying around the neighborhood and while i am camping and such and now i am wanting to start getting into to more commuting riding and such. Any help would be appreciated.
    Honestly, I found I didn't like the air-seat for touring, but some people swear by them. I may have not really got the right design, I don't know. With all this seat-building stuff, there are many shapes you could try.

I now ride a stock KH Freeride seat on all my unis.

Leave a comment:

• 1wheelTyler
    replied
    Ok Thanks,
    I'm just now getting in to doing some distance riding on my 36, and wanting to find a more comfortable seat. Have you used this particular air seat before? Would you recommend it? I found a KH Fusion Freeride non air on Craigslist. I am just trying to figure out my best option. Sorry, I have rode a unicycle for years but just toying around the neighborhood and while i am camping and such and now i am wanting to start getting into to more commuting riding and such. Any help would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• steveyo
    replied
    Hello, is the air saddle a complete seat?
    Is it a Kris Holm Freeride?
    It's not a KH seat, but pretty sure it is complete. I'll check, and get right back to you.

Leave a comment:

• 1wheelTyler
    replied
    Hello, is the air saddle a complete seat?
    Is it a Kris Holm Freeride?

Thanks,
    Tyler

Leave a comment:

• steveyo
    started a topic [For Sale: North America] Big pile of Uni Seat Parts

Big pile of Uni Seat Parts

Hey -
    In my quest to build the perfect seat, and I acquired a bunch of spare seat-building stuff. All of it is used, unless otherwise indicated.

In pic, there are:
    2 Seats: Two complete seat/seat-post assemblies. Posts are 25.4 (Coker size), cut pretty short (I'm 5'6"). One is an air seat with tube.
    3 Seat Bases: all KH compatible, not all have complete sets of bolts and nuts
    1 extra set front/back KH bumpers (shown on one of the seat-bases - both complete seat have bumpers, as well)
    3 Seat covers: Three, including one KH Freeride seat cover. Other two have a splash of paint.
    2 Foam pads: 1 Torker seat pad, and two cut-up pieces of foam from a KH seat
    1 Gel pad: BIKE Gel saddle pad, new, in package
    1 Seat Inner-tube holder, partially cut

Also included, not in pic, is a 12-in inner tube.

Asking US$50 with free shipping for North America.

Questions, other offers considered, may be posted in the thread.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by steveyo; 2012-05-06, 11:39 AM.
Working...
X