[UK] 26 inch muni or road unicycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted Europe] [UK] 26 inch muni or road unicycle

I am after a second hand unicycle as an upgrade to my current 20" beginners unicycle. I am planning to use it on roads and paths mainly, so will consider anything suitable Let me know what you have. Thanks

Hi I have a Kris Holm 24" Muni for sale, it is the 2008 model.I can include a magura Hs33 for free however the attachment is currently snapped but could but fixed.

Cheers

Ceri

Comment

Originally posted by unicyclerceri View Post
      Hi I have a Kris Holm 24" Muni for sale, it is the 2008 model.I can include a magura Hs33 for free however the attachment is currently snapped but could but fixed.

Cheers

Ceri
      How much do you want for it? Can you post a pic,and where in the uk?

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for around 175, and I can post, I am situated in south devon. The price can be negotiated some what, how much are you looking to spend?

Comment

Originally posted by unicyclerceri View Post
          Hi, I'm looking for around 175, and I can post, I am situated in south devon. The price can be negotiated some what, how much are you looking to spend?
          I know these are awesome, but if it's one you're used heavily for 3 years, including damaging the brakes, I'm guessing it's going be pretty well worn by now (any pics?). Ideally I'm after something around 100, and ideally 26 inch.

Comment

Still looking

I am still after a unicycle, please let me know if you have one, 24 or 26" thanks

Comment

I've got a 28" road uni that I'm looking to sell. Its got quite a skinny tyre (hence 28 rather than 29) so its fast on the road but not really suitable off-road. Looking for around 75. PM if interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2954360...7626833211870/
              Severn Wheelers. Bristol's best (and only) unicycle hockey club
              Wednesdays, 8:30. All welcome

Comment

Hey,

I live in holland and I have a 26 inch muni. http://www.einradladen.net/shop/show...roducts_id/921 . They are with green oddisey twisted PC Chameleon pedals.
                And I will send you also a pair of oddisey pedals and These pedals.

If you want I can send you pictures of how it looks now.(I alsmost didn't used it)

Casper
                Last edited by Casper; 2011-08-23, 01:13 PM.
                Sponsored by Municycle.com
                2nd place in Street and Flatland at Unicon 16
                My Vimeo Channel

Comment

Working...
                X