WTB 24" or parts for 24"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 24" or parts for 24"

Looking to buy a 24" uni, muni, or looking to purchase parts for one. Need the works, frame and wheelset are most important. Post what you got and I'll take a look.

I will probably have a KH24 frame and rim for sale in a couple weeks. If you are still looking then give me a shout.

Upsizing my Schlumpf.
    My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton

Comment

would you be willing to sell the frame before then?

Comment

I would but I am traveling at the moment. Soonest I can do is the 15th.
        My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton

Comment

how much for the frame?

Comment

Its an older frame (not sure which year, 08 maybe) and It has pretty good clearance. I want to check which 26" tires fit in it before I really decide to sell. If I do I would really rather sell it with the rim.

Not sure if he has any left but I would give Darren Bedford a call. He runs Bedford Unicycles in Toronto. He was selling new 2007 KH24 frames for $125.
            His phone number is 416-729-9696

Comment

Working...
            X