Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

29er, trials, frame, pedals, post, and tire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM38
    replied
    i'm very interested in the alien backflip, im from kitchener would you accept 90$? or 20$ + kh20 2008?

Leave a comment:

• TopHatPlus
    replied
    Sorry to post an unrelated post, but i also live in hamilton ontario =D (more burlighton way though) any of you ever interested in a ride theres a bit of a gang of unicyclists forming waterdown way =D

Leave a comment:

• goboatmen
    replied
    Is the seatpost/ any tires still available? I live in Toronto, so we aren't too far away, I might possibly even be able to pick up the parts

Also if they are available, could you post some pictures So we can get a look at the threads?

Leave a comment:

• quaxer
    replied
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• Projectsimpson
    replied
    I know it was an old post but is that 29er still available. I live in Ontario and might be able to pick it up

Leave a comment:

• knoxuni
    replied
    i could wait!

Leave a comment:

• quaxer
    replied
    $60, but I'll give you a deal. $240 CAD shipped, unless you want to wait till summer when I can ship from the States and save you 30 bucks.

Leave a comment:

• knoxuni
    replied
    how much would shipping be to 37932?

Leave a comment:

• Ereksonj
    replied
    Yeah sorry man, but I can't wait and that $80 shipping is too much. I think I'll try to get one shipped from UDC. Thanks anyways though.

Leave a comment:

• saskatchewanian
    replied
    Pretty sure that USPS takes over Canada Post parcels once they cross the border. You might want to check though.

Leave a comment:

• quaxer
    replied
    How patient are you? I'll be visiting the States this summer (July probably) and could ship it then for $20 or so. The other option would be to pay $80 shipping from Canada, which would put the total at $270. It's your choice, wait or pay, take it or leave it.

Leave a comment:

• Ereksonj
    replied
    Thank you.

I actually live on a US army base out here and they only ship USPS. I hope that is not a problem since it is from Canada. I'm really stoked to get a 29er because it is a bicycling community out here and riding miles on my little 24" trainer gets tiring.

Leave a comment:

• quaxer
    replied
    I would like to get 190 CAD plus shipping if that's possible. Shipping to the Marshall Islands is likely to be ridiculously expensive, so that could end up being a lot of money. I'll get you a shipping quote as soon as possible.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ereksonj
    replied
    29"

Hello, I am interested in your 29" uni. I am 17 and money is tight. Shipping may be expensive where I live. What would you be willing to sell it for now that it has no handle? My shipping address is box 1347 apo ap 96555. I do paypal. Do you have a picture of the uni? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• quaxer
    replied
    29er still available.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X