Kris Holm 137/165 Isis Moment Dual Hole cranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: North America] Kris Holm 137/165 Isis Moment Dual Hole cranks

Nearly brand-new off my nearly brand-new Nimbus 36'er... pics below show all. This could be a great deal if you:

1. Are just dying for more leverage for hellacious climbs and and are completely blown away that somebody would be willing to give you longer cranks in exchange for your 110/127 or 125/150 cranks.

2. Are completely stunned by these long-legged beautys and are willing to pay reasonably close to retail so I can afford to buy dualies that have something close to 125mm stamped on them.

3. Have a pristine set of straight 125's to trade along with a good pitch for why I will never have to climb a grade greater than 3% as I continue to age in my unicycling career.

Anyhow... 125 is my favorite number for crank length... tell me whatcha got!

-David Howard

Not sure if the pics worked, so here's links too:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/35144021@N06/4918666295/
    http://flic.kr/p/8uGvGu/

Last edited by DancesOnH2O; 2010-08-23, 06:39 AM. Reason: pics
    I ride for a singular mission - to keep one more streaker off the road. If not exhibitionists, then what are we?

BUMP... wow, you guys are pedaling all over each other to get to these cranks, aren't you?... any takers?
    I ride for a singular mission - to keep one more streaker off the road. If not exhibitionists, then what are we?

Comment

sometimes a price is very helpful
      You know your not succeding when you know your not achiving anything

Comment

Originally posted by unicycler100 View Post
        sometimes a price is very helpful
        You're absolutely right Jesse... and it's quite boring hearing the electronic echo of my own voice anyhow... lol.

Okay. These cranks sell on udc for $98 I believe. I can/will let them go for at least a $30 discount from that, so... why don't I start at $65.

And I still believe that there must be at least one pair of 125/150 or straight 125's available for trade out there?... call me crazy.

-David

Comment

Working...
        X