No announcement yet.

Coker and trials must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

count me in line for the blue hub and undrilled base. Throw me a PM when/if you consider your previous deal as fallen through.
    My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton

Comment

Originally posted by saskatchewanian View Post
      count me in line for the blue hub and undrilled base. Throw me a PM when/if you consider your previous deal as fallen through.
      Alright, looks as if it will probably not go through. So your 90% going to get this.

I'll be back in town tuesday, so I'll know for sure then.

Comment

You mentioned an "old old" Torker DX. Is it still available and, is it 20" If so, I'm incredibly interested.
        www.youtube.com/ricothejuggler

Comment

36er?

I read the form and may have missed it but is the 36er still available?

Comment

Please update w/ what is still available..
            android power.

Comment

Hey Bob, how much for the little girl, I mean the 36er?
              I dream of hamsters and elderberries

Comment

Huh. 125's are the only thing which has been paid for.

Supposedly the kh cranks have a taker, the black hub/qu-ax cranks have a buyer, the kh rim, the blue kh hub and undrilled carbon base.

That means the old k1 w/ full carbon base is up for grabs along with nimbus 36er, the kh 20in longneck frame, and the green rim and frame.

I also have a cc for 30$, brand new. No doubt. It's phresh.

Comment

Ok, I will began accepting payment tomorrow evening.

This original buyer has got 1 day, it's been over a week so get those wallets ready.

Comment

PM Sent
                    I ride for a singular mission - to keep one more streaker off the road. If not exhibitionists, then what are we?

Comment

Update on ol' ugly with the orange rim..... 100$ for the uni w/o a seat. Can add in a regular kh street for 25.

Complete pretty much bomb proff uni for 125 $. Amazing first uni.

Hell the cranks and seat alone are damn near worth that.
                      Last edited by wickedbob; 2010-08-04, 10:54 PM.

Comment

do you want to sell the handlebars off the 36er?
                        "I'm probably not advanced enough to have thoroughly tested it while riding, but I'm unadvanced enough to have very thoroughly tested it while falling." -uniShark

I ride for Christ-opher Walken

Comment

PM'd. Hit me up if you didn't get it.

Comment

PM'd you again Bob... ready2buy. Email DancesOnH2O@gmail.com if you didn't get it.
                            I ride for a singular mission - to keep one more streaker off the road. If not exhibitionists, then what are we?

Comment

No unireed, only as a whole. Not interested in parting the biggie stuff.

Kh rim is up along with the kh frame along with green rim/ frame is all in there air. C'mon people. The complete carbon seat is up for grabs- the price is now 100 plus shipping- that is the full drilled carbon seat w/ all hardware handles, bumpers, foams, and all.

Got the pm a.
                              Last edited by wickedbob; 2010-08-05, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Ahoy!

Kh frame lowered. NOW 100$ w/o bearing caps. Great condition. Awesome upgrade. I want this gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X