Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling my Schlumpf 36er

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Selling my Schlumpf 36er

    I have a non KH Schlumpf 36er in a Nimbus frame, airfoil rim, stainless spokes, TA tire and it has been sitting in my garage for to long. The miles on this unit by me are probably less than hundred and I loaned it to John Foss when he was training for Ride the Lobster so he put a few miles on it as well and it has been sitting since. I have been recovering from achilles surgery and have a little fear of dismounting at geared speed so I dont see a reason for it to sit any longer.
    $1250.00
    [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/daytripper63/1801414643/in/set-72157603298970195/"]Schlumpf geared hub 2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

    [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/daytripper63/1801416587/in/set-72157603298970195/"]Nimbus Schlumpf geared 36er 2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

    [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/daytripper63/1807100418/in/set-72157603298970195/"]Schlumpf jack shaft rear view on Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]
    Last edited by Daytripper63; 2010-05-16, 04:18 PM.

  • #3
    It's a Schweet ride. You know you're going fast when the Nimbus frame starts to whistle! I would have bought it but I was holding out for a KH/Schlumpf...
    John Foss
    www.unicycling.com

    "Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

    Comment


    • #4
      I would consider a partial trade for a KH36

      Comment


      • #5
        After riding a 'normal' Nimbus 36 (Airfoilrim Wheel TA 36 x 2 1/4 tire good condition) for quit some years, the idea of 'going geared' starts rising quite strong! The marathon in Düsseldorf 2nd mai 2010 ( I'm the 'fast one in the background at: 28..29 sec. All black but with the white kneecaps) pushed it even further...
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRdQipVM4Q"]YouTube- Start Düsseldorf unicycle Marathon[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRdQipVM4Q"][/ame]
        I'm interested in just the Schlumpwheel. So here my question: Would you sell only the wheel, or is trade an option (plus x-money ofcourse)? Is this wise/foolish considering the shipping costs (????)
        Within my 'reach' ? (birthday next week!)
        Last edited by tr4nspo; 2010-05-22, 05:05 PM.
        ______________________________________________
        less tension = more controle

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by tr4nspo View Post
          I'm interested in just the Schlumpwheel. So here my question: Would you sell only the wheel, or is trade an option (plus x-money ofcourse)? Is this wise/foolish considering the shipping costs (????)
          Within my 'reach' ? (birthday next week!)
          I would consider just the Schlumpf wheel, let me know where you would want it shipped and I can get a shipping quote

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Daytripper63 View Post
            I would consider just the Schlumpf wheel, let me know where you would want it shipped and I can get a shipping quote
            nice!! My gps: 50.51.20,90 N 6.04.02,88 E
            ______________________________________________
            less tension = more controle

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by tr4nspo View Post
              nice!! My gps: 50.51.20,90 N 6.04.02,88 E
              That's in the Netherlands. ( or mail me: uniserious@gmail.com)
              ______________________________________________
              less tension = more controle

              Comment


              • #9
                Still for sale, open to offers...

                Comment


                • #10
                  Dropping price to 950.00

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Schlumpf?

                    I am a bit interested in the Schlumpf 36". How different is the Schlumpf gear from the new ones that are being sold today?

                    What size cranks do you have on it? I assume it takes cotterless cranks?

                    Scott
                    Last edited by scott ttocs; 2010-07-21, 03:51 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by scott ttocs View Post
                      I am a bit interested in the Schlumpf 36". How different is the Schlumpf gear from the new ones that are being sold today?

                      What size cranks do you have on it? I assume it takes cotterless cranks?

                      Scott
                      Yes it has same shift buttons and Schlumpf 150 cotterless cranks

                      I sent you a pm

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X