No announcement yet.

Ultimate wheel (36" and other sizes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: USA] Ultimate wheel (36" and other sizes)

wanted: Ultimate wheel (36" and other sizes).

in brooklyn, ny, usa
    While you and I are having our cake-and-ice-cream party, the others are having a drink-the-blood-of-the-poor party in the back room. --[QUOTE=maestro8;1433130]

PM me if you want to get rid of your UW, any size.
    While you and I are having our cake-and-ice-cream party, the others are having a drink-the-blood-of-the-poor party in the back room. --[QUOTE=maestro8;1433130]

Comment

Originally posted by BillyTheMountain View Post
      wanted: Ultimate wheel (36" and other sizes).

in brooklyn, ny, usa

Comment

yo u live in nyc we should uni together one day. sorry u dont have U.W. to spare
        six years ago i realized that lifes to short to let bad shit bring you down. six years ago i learned to unicycle

Comment

ping

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X