Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for sale. luna 19" trials tire

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • for sale. luna 19" trials tire

    mint. these things are rare.


    make an offer

  • #2
    How many do you have?
    I have my moments...

    Comment


    • #3
      one.

      Comment


      • #4
        How much are you asking? Cause the are definitely not rare.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by UniKid2
          How much are you asking? Cause the are definitely not rare.
          Yeah. Well, at least in Canada, you can get one pretty much everywhere for like 30 bucks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Emile.m
            Yeah. Well, at least in Canada, you can get one pretty much everywhere for like 30 bucks.
            more like 13.00$ if you ask for a dealyo

            Comment


            • #7
              dang
              well
              last i checked all i could find were creepy crawlers
              no set price
              just trying to get rid of it to the highest bidder.

              Comment


              • #8
                You might wanna tell everyone how old it is, set up pics, what kind of riding it went through, how worn it is, etc. Personally, I would never buy anything I couldn't see unless I knew it was brand new.
                Last edited by _Ground_Zero_; 2008-07-31, 06:57 PM.
                1st Place *)--VarialRoll-'O,*
                -Jon B.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by _Ground_Zero_
                  You might wanna tell everyone how old it is, set up pics, what kind of riding it went through, how worn it is, etc. Personally, I would never buy anything I couldn't see unless I knew it was brand new.
                  X2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    5 + post if you are in the uk.
                    Last edited by blueguitarboy@hotmail.com; 2008-08-05, 12:26 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I would possibly stretch to 5 but I live in the uk.

                      I'm not really keen on the luna tyre. I don't think it's as good as the creepy crawler. Iv'e recently switched and I much prefer the new tyre. It's lighter.
                      my website http://joshcaudwell.com

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X