Possibly wanted: Isis Cranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly wanted: Isis Cranks

137mm Moments or maybe Isis 145mm qu-ax cranks. Make an offer. I like my 125s for street but they aren't nice for trials. I do still have my old qu-ax wheelset but I'm thinking it would be easier to switch cranks than whole wheel and tire.
    Last edited by surfer1024; 2008-04-30, 01:09 AM.
    Videos:
    Tr1alz
    2rialz
    Street 2011

Do 125s really get in the way for trials? I don't see why it would even make a difference...

Edit: sorry if i caused a threadjack...
    Last edited by peleschramm; 2008-04-30, 04:07 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
    Unicycle for rational thought, open mindedness, and uncertainty. And Spencer.

Inventor of the Slapflip.

Comment

Originally posted by peleschramm
      Do 125s really get in the way for trials? I don't see why it would even make a difference...

Too short, dont get enough controll.
      Marcus Collings
      *)---', 1mHighJump*
      my pure trials vid
      my Year in vid
      learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my unispin tutorial
      Want to glide? watch my ww tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by surfer1024
        I do still have my old qu-ax wheelset but I'm thinking it would be easier to switch cranks than whole wheel and tire.
        Isn't changing cranks much harder than changing the wheel? To change cranks you gotta have a crank puller and all that.

I say keep your other wheel for trials and then you can have one wheel for trials and one for street.
        Last edited by SkierAlex; 2008-04-30, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkierAlex
          Isn't changing cranks much harder than changing the wheel? To change cranks you gotta have a crank puller and all that.
          I think its about the same. Changing the cranks, even with a puller, takes a few mins just to unscrew everything and screw back in, and taking the wheel off is just unscrewing the 4 bolts and putting them back on.

Both are very simple processes.
          Just bumming around MR~~~~~~~~~Team Forrest~~~~~~~~~Team Dirty Bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Check out my Band.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Quack!~~~~Team Spencer!~~~Member of the MRIS.
          Want some advice? Do better.
          ~Jerrick

Comment

Originally posted by peleschramm

People say you have more stability with longer cranks because you have a bigger stance which is probably true... but really, you have to try it to notice the difference.
            Last edited by jamessd; 2008-04-30, 01:16 PM.
            1-wheeled-grape: ''I could never do yoga... I'm too fat I was forced to do it in primary school and the results were by no means fun'' ... ''If my belly doesn't scare me though no nakedness will''

Comment

I jumped on a thin rock and the uni went straight out from under me and I fell on my finger and jammed it.

-l- the "l" is the uni the (--) are the rock
              Videos:
              Tr1alz
              2rialz
              Street 2011

Comment

Working...
              X