This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subway Promotional Toy that mentions Unicycling

This is a promotional toy from Subway based on the Guinness World Records. It's a wind-up timer that includes the statement, "Fastest 100m on a Unicycle - 12.11 sec."

If you would send me $1.50 to cover shipping, I'll get it shipped out to you.

Bruce Edwards
    925 N. Main St.
    Rochelle, IL 61068
    (815) 562-3876
    `_______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L 0lllllll0-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one can assume! - Dr. Bobo

unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
    unicycledude93: Yoopers
    Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys

Originally posted by yoopers
    This is a promotional toy from Subway based on the Guinness World Records. It's a wind-up timer that includes the statement, "Fastest 100m on a Unicycle - 12.11 sec."

Bruce Edwards
    925 N. Main St.
    Rochelle, IL 61068
    (815) 562-3876
    Even to Belgium?

Peter M
    Sponsored by www.municycle.com

Comment

Originally posted by Probailer2
      Even to Belgium?

Peter M
      No, I'm afraid I'm going to have to stay stateside with that price. I could ship it for actual cost to you though.
      `_______
      /l ,[____],
      l---L 0lllllll0-
      ()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one can assume! - Dr. Bobo

Comment

Originally posted by yoopers

Bruce Edwards
        925 N. Main St.
        Rochelle, IL 61068
        (815) 562-3876
        Seems I forgot to include the photo.
        Attached Files
        `_______
        /l ,[____],
        l---L 0lllllll0-
        ()_) ()_)----)_)

Comment

Working...
        X