X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldve snapped this up so quick but the shipping would suck

Comment

Originally posted by almost91
      im dropping it to 400canadian, and no brandon isnt as bad as that guy said, its acutally a nice small place and ther are like 3 ppl that i know of that uni here
      Lived in Brandon, Virden, Dauphin, Winnipeg and Kingston, Ont. I have coached skating in Brandon, Dauphin, Miami, Morris, Morden, Winkler, Souris, Carberry, Shilo, Stonewall, Stony Mountain, Stienbach, Winnipeg Beach, Gimli and Russel, to name just a few and YES, Brandon is a bad as I said.

Hagbag has a cousin that is looking for a sweet trials uni, maybe look him up on the Members list and see if you can work a deal. He is Winnipeg and has family out your way, so maybe if the price is right, you can get that thing sold.
      Sorry for your luck, having to sell your uni sucks.
      Helping a second generation learn to “keep it wheel!”

Comment

up for a buddy

Comment

:d:d:d

I WILL BUY IT!!! Add ME ON MSN AND WE CAN TALK!!! ill pay 400 canadian for it!! im in canada too!!!! add me on msn!!! ember-to-enferno@hotmail.com!!

Comment

up

Comment

YAYa im excited for almost 91 hehe he finally sold his uni after days of hoping and wishing and praying and wanting and.....hmm i should stop now

Comment

up = sold?

Comment

well i talked to a guy a few days ago and he said he was gonna buy but he hasnt talked to me since so im not sure if hes gonna buy of now so, for now iots still on the market

Comment

c'mon someone buy it

Comment

Working...
                    X