Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and pls send a picture, no one wants to buy a uni then relise its a heap of cheap old junk!!!
    You know it.

Comment

also make sure to stay in contact with the seller/buyer, just so you have confirmation.
      "I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff" - me

Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!-My Videos

Sprite Off Winner 08~

Comment

Don't post unecessary criticisms. Thats like going to a store and telling other customers that their stuff is crap, and to top it off, saying it infront of the manager.

Comment

For Sale:Seat and seat post

I have a numbus gel seat blue color bought in Jan.

Seat post stock from a nimbus 29er.

Give me an offer by Dec 3.

Comment

This is the rules thread, not the post you item for sale thread, that what this whole sub-forum is for.
            [B]Take a look at the bigger picture, we're all mere holograms.

Comment

any parts for sale

well hi i have just got into this sport.. and i want to build my oun uni
              mabe a koxx so all help would be cool

blue76

Comment

little question, i don't want to open a new thread, is there some unicycle selling compan
                y that ships worldwide, like southamerica ?
                ---Pain

Comment

Originally posted by jcliberatol View Post
                  little question, i don't want to open a new thread, is there some unicycle selling compan
                  y that ships worldwide, like southamerica ?
                  All of the internet retailers do, unicycle.com is a good place to start.
                  Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
                  www.unicyclemagazine.com
                  http://twitter.com/UnicycleMag

Comment

Feedback

Is there somewhere to leave feedback for completed sales? Thnx, Berg

Comment

Since the edit button goes away after 10mins how can you mark or change the original post.
                      I have another uni I want to sell do I just start a new thread or ad it on to my other thread but if I ad it on I can't change the posting title because no edit button.
                      Its a, Longneck 20" Kris Holm with a Nimbus wheel new condition, everything is Kris Holm but the pedals and the wheel. can you ad that to my other posting title if not I will start a new post.
                      Last edited by Ghostrider; 2013-09-12, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostrider View Post
                        Since the edit button goes away after 10mins how can you mark or change the original post.
                        I have another uni I want to sell do I just start a new thread or ad it on to my other thread but if I ad it on I can't change the posting title because no edit button.
                        Its a, Longneck 20" Kris Holm with a Nimbus wheel new condition, everything is Kris Holm but the pedals and the wheel. can you ad that to my other posting title if not I will start a new post.
                        You can just start a new post. Also if you don't want the old post anymore you can lock it so no one can comment.

Comment

Working...
                        X