This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted North America] KH19" Trials

Would love to pick up a KH19" Trials uni. Good condition. Live in the SF Bay Area.

Thank you!

Hi San Jose Unicyclist,
    I have a barely used trials KH19. I probably used it 3 hours. I purchased it for my son hoping he was going to join me but he didn't. Looking for $450. I cut the seat post to accommodate a 5' 10'' person. Pedals included. I have them off the unicycle for easier storage. Anything let me know. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Comment

Trail Wolf, I'm very interested. I'll send you a private message.

Thanks very much.

Comment

Trail Wolf,

You can also email me at sanjoseunicyclist@gmail.com, just in case the private message did not get through (I can't figure out how to see sent private messages on this website).

But, I don't often look at that gmail account. So, it would be better to contact me via the info in the private message.

Thanks!

Comment

Trail Wolf, hope you come back. I'd love to buy your uni!!!! Please reach out to me.

Comment

Unless Trail Wolf comes back, I'm interested in anyone else's KH19"!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoseUnicyclist View Post
              Unless Trail Wolf comes back, I'm interested in anyone else's KH19"!!!!!!!
              Iíve got one with a long neck, happy to sell it, itís hardly used! Itís in Sydney Australia, as I live here. If you pay shipping, I am happy to sell it to you.
              If you are female please join the ďFemale Unicyclists!Ē group on Facebook!

Comment

Thanks, Gockie! The KH20 arrived safe & sound and looks/rides fantastic. I really appreciate all of your help shipping it from Australia.

For everyone's info, I paid $400 US = $313 + $87 shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoseUnicyclist View Post
                  Thanks, Gockie! The KH20 arrived safe & sound and looks/rides fantastic. I really appreciate all of your help shipping it from Australia.

For everyone's info, I paid $400 US = $313 + $87 shipping.
                  No worries! Glad you like it!
                  For what it's worth, with the sale of this uni I had now bought a secondhand KH 24, its setup for muni which is exactly what I want, so it's a win all round
                  If you are female please join the ďFemale Unicyclists!Ē group on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                  X