• WeaponizedBacon
    replied
    Still in the market if anyone has one

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• WeaponizedBacon
    replied
    Originally posted by elpuebloUNIdo View Post
    I have an extra Equinox frame (300mm). It was the frame for my geared 19". I know you're thinking why bother. It was actually really fun, and learning to shift was less intimidating on the smaller wheel. I currently have the Schlumpf in a 26". Anyhoo, the people who installed the Schlumpf hub into the Equinox fame had to do a tiny mod to the bearing housing on one side, a slight reduction in the depth of the lip. I have not tested the frame out with a conventional hub. Might work, might not. I can check it by putting the wheel of my current trials into the modified Equinox frame.
    Interested, Sending message

Leave a comment:

• elpuebloUNIdo
    replied
    I have an extra Equinox frame (300mm). It was the frame for my geared 19". I know you're thinking why bother. It was actually really fun, and learning to shift was less intimidating on the smaller wheel. I currently have the Schlumpf in a 26". Anyhoo, the people who installed the Schlumpf hub into the Equinox fame had to do a tiny mod to the bearing housing on one side, a slight reduction in the depth of the lip. I have not tested the frame out with a conventional hub. Might work, might not. I can check it by putting the wheel of my current trials into the modified Equinox frame.

Leave a comment:

• WeaponizedBacon
    started a topic [Wanted] Nimbus Equinox 20" Frame

Nimbus Equinox 20" Frame

Looking for a 300-400mm Equinox frame

Thanks
Working...
X