X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Nimbus Equinox 20" Frame

Looking for a 300-400mm Equinox frame

Thanks
    For the most part, if you want to be cool, you might want to avoid unicycles. But if you want to ride unicycles, you're into a different kind of cool. We are not sheep! (Foss, 2017, p. 93)

I have an extra Equinox frame (300mm). It was the frame for my geared 19". I know you're thinking why bother. It was actually really fun, and learning to shift was less intimidating on the smaller wheel. I currently have the Schlumpf in a 26". Anyhoo, the people who installed the Schlumpf hub into the Equinox fame had to do a tiny mod to the bearing housing on one side, a slight reduction in the depth of the lip. I have not tested the frame out with a conventional hub. Might work, might not. I can check it by putting the wheel of my current trials into the modified Equinox frame.

Comment

Originally posted by elpuebloUNIdo View Post
      I have an extra Equinox frame (300mm). It was the frame for my geared 19". I know you're thinking why bother. It was actually really fun, and learning to shift was less intimidating on the smaller wheel. I currently have the Schlumpf in a 26". Anyhoo, the people who installed the Schlumpf hub into the Equinox fame had to do a tiny mod to the bearing housing on one side, a slight reduction in the depth of the lip. I have not tested the frame out with a conventional hub. Might work, might not. I can check it by putting the wheel of my current trials into the modified Equinox frame.
      Interested, Sending message
      For the most part, if you want to be cool, you might want to avoid unicycles. But if you want to ride unicycles, you're into a different kind of cool. We are not sheep! (Foss, 2017, p. 93)

Comment

Still in the market if anyone has one

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X