X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeaponizedBacon
    replied
    Originally posted by MrImpossible View Post
    Sun makes super inexpensive 127mm cranks that I think are pretty good quality. I have two pairs, one on my trials uni, one on a road uni, and never had any problems.

They have a pretty wide q-factor though, compared to the venture type cranks that have almost none. You'll end up with a wider stance, which might or might not matter.

Here's one on ebay
    Well thatís awesome! I knew sun made a unicycle with a ISIS hub but I never thought to look at sun Cranks. I will be ordering A set of these and I will hold on to the 138ís. thanks much!

Leave a comment:

• Gockie
    replied
    Originally posted by MrImpossible View Post
    Sun makes super inexpensive 127mm cranks that I think are pretty good quality. I have two pairs, one on my trials uni, one on a road uni, and never had any problems.

They have a pretty wide q-factor though, compared to the venture type cranks that have almost none. You'll end up with a wider stance, which might or might not matter.

Here's one on ebay
    Says its gender: MENS. In unmissable capital letters too.

Here I am, thinking cranks (and unicycles for that matter) were gender non specific.
    Thanks EBay.

I guess I wont buy them then

[Spoiler] (Not that would anyway due to horrendous shipping charges to Aus). [/Spoiler]
    Last edited by Gockie; 2019-11-19, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrImpossible
    replied

Here's one on ebay

Leave a comment:

• WeaponizedBacon
    replied
    Originally posted by Gockie View Post
    Maybe keep the 138mm in case you get a bigger wheel, want to climb steep hills or want to muni. They'll probably come in handy some day. Buy the 125mm pair too though.
    I don't mind keeping them but at $65 plus shipping they add up pretty quick so i figured i’d try a swap before i dropped the cash for yet another set.

Originally posted by BruceC View Post
    How about 3 holes ?

https://www.unicycle.com/nimbus-vcx-plus-isis-cranks/

[ATTACH]73155[/ATTACH]

Future proof your cranks.
    Got’em and love them! But they are they on my 32” oracle and i am getting the 125’s for my MUni machine. I do only use the 100mm holes these days on the VCX+ though so i guess i could throw them on the 27.5 for the 125 hole and get a set of dedicated 100’s for the 32”.. hmmm maybe i will if a trade does not happen
    Last edited by WeaponizedBacon; 2019-11-18, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BruceC
    replied
    How about 3 holes ?

https://www.unicycle.com/nimbus-vcx-plus-isis-cranks/

Click image for larger version

Name:	vcx.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	2461890

Future proof your cranks.
    Last edited by BruceC; 2019-11-18, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gockie
    replied
    Originally posted by WeaponizedBacon View Post
    I am ready to move down a crank size so I am looking to trade my Nimbus VCX 138 mm cranks for the next size down VCX which I believe is 125 mm

I purchased the 138ís from unicycle.com a couple of months ago and they have been ridden maybe once or twice a week since then just enough to get used to them and see that I can go down another size so they are in very good condition

I would prefer to keep this in the states to keep shipping cost at a minimum on both ends

I can text pictures to those interested

Thanks
    Maybe keep the 138mm in case you get a bigger wheel, want to climb steep hills or want to muni. They'll probably come in handy some day. Buy the 125mm pair too though.

Leave a comment:

• WeaponizedBacon
    started a topic Want to trade 138 mm Isis cranks for shorter

Want to trade 138 mm Isis cranks for shorter

I am ready to move down a crank size so I am looking to trade my Nimbus VCX 138 mm cranks for the next size down VCX which I believe is 125 mm

I purchased the 138ís from unicycle.com a couple of months ago and they have been ridden maybe once or twice a week since then just enough to get used to them and see that I can go down another size so they are in very good condition

I would prefer to keep this in the states to keep shipping cost at a minimum on both ends

I can text pictures to those interested

Thanks
Working...
X