Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted Europe] Please Help!

Does anybody have a spare bracket that holds the handlebar to the seat? Mine has snapped and I can't afford to spend 88 quid on a new handlebar setup...
    Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

Do you have hacksaw, a drill and some files? Looks like it wouldn't be hard to make the parts from a piece of suitable aluminium angle.
    Triton 36" + 29" | KH 29" | KH 26" | KH 27.5" Muni | Nimbus eSport Race 24" | Torker LX 24" | Qu-Ax Luxus 20" | Qu-Ax Profi 20" | KH / Impact 19" hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by OneTrackMind View Post
      Do you have hacksaw, a drill and some files? Looks like it wouldn't be hard to make the parts from a piece of suitable aluminium angle.
      Very good point! I don't actually have them, but I'm sure I could get access to them

Thanks for the advice

Comment

Or you get in touch with canadian Jacob Flansberium. He makes a replacement bracket out of cromo instead of aluminium.

Comment

Originally posted by pierrox View Post
          Or you get in touch with canadian Jacob Flansberium. He makes a replacement bracket out of cromo instead of aluminium.
          I'm probs just gonna try and find a local engineer to knock me one together 🙂

Thanks for the tip tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Juni View Post
            I'm probs just gonna try and find a local engineer to knock me one together 🙂

Thanks for the tip tho.
            I do still have a bunch in stock. Send me a private message if you want one!
            Jakob F.

Comment

Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by jaco_flans View Post
                I do still have a bunch in stock. Send me a private message if you want one!
                PM sent. Thanks very much mate

Comment

Working...
                X