• Show
Clear All

• brownbear
    replied
    Sold

Leave a comment:

• brownbear
    replied
    Lots of people seem to think this an awesome rig but it's still available. Up on ebay with a lot of watchers but obviously prefer to save some fees and sell it here. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Moron
    replied
    Itís not that hard to build....

This is one of the greatest unicycle frames ever made. I took mine to a custom framebuilder and had a disk brake tab and cable guides welded on and painted for a reasonable price and have a unicycle that will do anything. Even if you go with the best of everything, youíre at less than the cost of a very mediocre bike.

Leave a comment:

• brownbear
    replied
    How about $350?

Leave a comment:

• brownbear
    replied
    Sorry, I didnt find much price history so I figured Iíd start where I started. Make me a reasonable offer and this will be yours.

Leave a comment:

• lobbybopster
    replied
    The Collector.

Agree, and I have mine.

Leave a comment:

• Pinoclean
    replied
    It is a classic however you will need to wait for a collector who will pay for it or someone who really wants to build a 24" fat tyre which is much harder to build than 26" (I know I have done it).

There are not a huge number of either and if someone really wanted to build a 24" fat tyre but werent a collector they would probably prefer to pay a bit less and get a lighter custom built aluminium frame from Flansberrium.

Not impossible to sell, but may take a bit

Leave a comment:

• lobbybopster
    replied
    uni dreams, beware!

This is a true classic, the price is good!

Leave a comment:

• finnspin
    replied
    Please don't take this as an offense, but you are trying to sell a very old design frame for a wheelsize almost no one uses anymore. You may want to reconsider your price point, if you want this to sell.

Leave a comment:

• brownbear
    replied
    bump!

Leave a comment:

• brownbear
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-5469-resize.png
Views:	1
Size:	923.7 KB
ID:	2461551

Sorry, weird photo requirements here. Took me a second to figure it out.
    Last edited by brownbear; 2019-04-18, 02:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NOS - FM1701 Surly Conundrum Unicycle Frame 24" Black

Picked this up recently on a whim, thinking I'd build up a unicycle and then started pricing out components and... maybe I'm in over head for a novice.

This is new in the box. There are various shims of some sort, a seatpost clamp, and the frame. $400 to lower 48.
Working...
X