This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted North America] KH 26 muni or similar

I thought I’d put a feeler out before I buy a new muni. Ideally, my preference is the last KH 26 model with the newest hub (chrome) with disc brake but open to seeing what you have. If anyone has one they want to sell with let me know. Or show me 26ers you have for sale. Want light side, not steel. Thanks.
    Last edited by ally1776; 2019-03-05, 01:01 AM.
    My Facebook Page

My Twitter Page

I plan on riding unicycles till I break a hip and then I'll ride a little longer.

You have more tire options with 27.5". But, there might be more used 26" for sale.

Comment

You’re right and I thought about it but I have a 29 and there really isn’t much difference between the two. I still like the 26 size, so for now I’m hoping to go with that.
      My Facebook Page

My Twitter Page

I plan on riding unicycles till I break a hip and then I'll ride a little longer.

Comment

I'm selling my KH26, last KH version with Surly Knard 3" and disc, almost new
        But it's in France, shipping to US might by expensive

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0433 - Copie.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	2461431
        http://monocycle.info
        http://www.leblogdumonocycle.fr/
        CITY XTP 26", MUNI KH26" & KH29", ROAD Oracle 32" and KH36"
        my goal : a 3 geared 29" to have only one uni for all kind of rides :-)

Comment

Interested, pm’d you.
          Thank you.
          My Facebook Page

My Twitter Page

Comment

pm sent.

wondering if you might be interested in my “dirt uni” titanium 26’er posted f/s here once upon a time...

(location near rochester.)

Comment

Originally posted by icdb View Post
              pm sent.

wondering if you might be interested in my “dirt uni” titanium 26’er posted f/s here once upon a time...

(location near rochester.)
              Do you have pics/specs?
              My Facebook Page

My Twitter Page

Comment

Originally posted by ally1776 View Post
                You’re right and I thought about it but I have a 29 and there really isn’t much difference between the two. I still like the 26 size, so for now I’m hoping to go with that.
                Understood...I like my 26", love my 24" and am not very excited about my 29", so anything bigger than 26" may not be right for me. Good luck finding something!

Comment

Or Nimbus Oracle 26”

Still looking, anyone?
                  My Facebook Page

My Twitter Page

Comment

Working...
                  X