Impact Gravity Trials Unicycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: Australia] Impact Gravity Trials Unicycle

Black impact Gravity Trials Unicycle in excellent condition. I bought this a few years ago and have barely used it as I hurt my back at work not long after. Has been in storage. $490. Will post photos if interested.

Tom

I'd be interested in seeing pictures. What bearings does your uni have? 42mm or the 32mm (double)? Thanks for any additional info. Dave
    Dave, Sydney Australia
    20" Nimbus Trials
    20" Impact Trials
    27.5" MAD4ONE Muni

Comment

Photos

Sorry struggled with file size so in 2 photos. You can see the never used Mad4one seat and kh seatpost clamp. I think it might be the 42mm single bearing.
      Attached Files

Comment

Also considering trade

Hey Dave
        I notice you have a nimbus trails, I would consider reducing the price if you traded in your nimbus, I am looking to downgrade as I can't do trials anymore due to my back but still want a decent Isis crank 20 inch, I think the gravity is overkill for cruising the footpaths though lol

Comment

Tom, Thanks for the info and pictures. Nice looking unicycle. I've sent you a pm you. I am sure someone will want to take this great uni off you.
          Dave, Sydney Australia
          20" Nimbus Trials
          20" Impact Trials
          27.5" MAD4ONE Muni

Comment

G'day Tom,

I am still interested in your unicycle. Have you sold it? I have sent you an offer via pm.

Thanks. =)

Dave
            Dave, Sydney Australia
            20" Nimbus Trials
            20" Impact Trials
            27.5" MAD4ONE Muni

Comment

Working...
            X