Schlumpf hub £500, can post UK/EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: UK] Schlumpf hub £500, can post UK/EU

Can't afford the new edition just out? Get an old one in excellent condition for about one third the price.. (https://www.unicycle.uk.com/kris-hol...cycle-hub.html)

Comes with both shift buttons and to tighten buttons; long allen key etc.

Has been recently looked over by Florian Schlumpf who makes them*, and he said it works well. Have not used it since then.

*thought something might be wrong as it shifted unexpectedly, but was due to incorrect tightening of the shift buttons on my part.

Happy to post UK/EU, will use the packaging provided by Schlumpf industries when they sent it back to me.

Also pick up in Bristol or Oxford. Call me 07397133496 or email f.skerman@bristol.ac.uk
    Attached Files

E-Mail sent
    “It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history.”

Comment

Originally posted by Piece Maker View Post
      E-Mail sent
      email not received ...

Comment

You should try the PM system on the forum, if emails won't work... I know Piece Maker is 100% serious about buying though as we were txting about it until nearly midnight last night lol
        Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

Comment

Yeah I definitely emailed, I'll drop you a PM here instead.
          “It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history.”

Comment

Just letting you know the hub arrived safe and sound Thanks a lot! This will be built into a 29er this weekend I think

Comment

Excellent to hear!!

Comment

Working...
              X