Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grouz
    replied
    Tough crowd here!! Could you comment on who this uni was sold to?

Leave a comment:

• DirtDart
    replied
    Sold

Leave a comment:

• grouz
    replied
    Looking to purchase as a gift

Please e-mail me if it's still available. alex.klar@obg.com

Leave a comment:

• grouz
    replied
    Interested to purchase

Originally posted by DirtDart View Post
    Pretty much brand new (Unicycle.com custom build as detailed below, except swapped saddle for Nimbus Freestyle). As the photos show, not a scratch on the uni itself; pedals have a few scuffs, as does the saddle handle. Unfortunately injury forces sale. It rode great, during the short time I had the opportunity to.

Note rim size 20in, NOT 19in / trials.

Would make a fantastic holiday gift (hint hint )

Asking $225US + Actual S/H. US and Canada only, please. PayPal preferred. Overseas shipping is too big of a pain. Shipping via FedEx ground. Uni is boxed and ready to go! Shipping size and weight are as follows: 21"L x 21"H x 8"W and 13.9lbs, in case you want to estimate shipping on your own.

Full-Sized Images here: Google Album, Impact Uni
    Send me a note. Interested to buy if still available.

Leave a comment:

• Impact Reagent 20in Street Uni Complete

Pretty much brand new (Unicycle.com custom build as detailed below, except swapped saddle for Nimbus Freestyle). As the photos show, not a scratch on the uni itself; pedals have a few scuffs, as does the saddle handle. Unfortunately injury forces sale. It rode great, during the short time I had the opportunity to.

Note rim size 20in, NOT 19in / trials.

Would make a fantastic holiday gift (hint hint )

Asking $225US + Actual S/H. US and Canada only, please. PayPal preferred. Overseas shipping is too big of a pain. Shipping via FedEx ground. Uni is boxed and ready to go! Shipping size and weight are as follows: 21"L x 21"H x 8"W and 13.9lbs, in case you want to estimate shipping on your own.

Full-Sized Images here: Google Album, Impact Uni
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DirtDart; 2016-11-28, 02:25 AM.
Working...
X