Impact Reagent 20in Street Uni Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: USA] Impact Reagent 20in Street Uni Complete

Pretty much brand new (Unicycle.com custom build as detailed below, except swapped saddle for Nimbus Freestyle). As the photos show, not a scratch on the uni itself; pedals have a few scuffs, as does the saddle handle. Unfortunately injury forces sale. It rode great, during the short time I had the opportunity to.

Note rim size 20in, NOT 19in / trials.

Would make a fantastic holiday gift (hint hint )

Asking $225US + Actual S/H. US and Canada only, please. PayPal preferred. Overseas shipping is too big of a pain. Shipping via FedEx ground. Uni is boxed and ready to go! Shipping size and weight are as follows: 21"L x 21"H x 8"W and 13.9lbs, in case you want to estimate shipping on your own.

Full-Sized Images here: Google Album, Impact Uni
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DirtDart; 2016-11-28, 02:25 AM.

Interested to purchase

Originally posted by DirtDart View Post
    Pretty much brand new (Unicycle.com custom build as detailed below, except swapped saddle for Nimbus Freestyle). As the photos show, not a scratch on the uni itself; pedals have a few scuffs, as does the saddle handle. Unfortunately injury forces sale. It rode great, during the short time I had the opportunity to.

Note rim size 20in, NOT 19in / trials.

Would make a fantastic holiday gift (hint hint )

Asking $225US + Actual S/H. US and Canada only, please. PayPal preferred. Overseas shipping is too big of a pain. Shipping via FedEx ground. Uni is boxed and ready to go! Shipping size and weight are as follows: 21"L x 21"H x 8"W and 13.9lbs, in case you want to estimate shipping on your own.

Full-Sized Images here: Google Album, Impact Uni
    Send me a note. Interested to buy if still available.

Comment

Looking to purchase as a gift

Please e-mail me if it's still available. alex.klar@obg.com

Comment

Sold

Comment

Tough crowd here!! Could you comment on who this uni was sold to?

Comment

Working...
          X