KH DH cranks question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KH DH cranks question

Is there a "most popular" combination? 127/150 or 137/165, etc.

I might be getting a uni and just sell the cranks as I don't need them.

KH DH Cranks

It seems the KH unis are specd with the 125/150 cranks at UDC ( with option to switch to other lengths).

If you look around the forums here you'll see crank length is highly subjective. I would recommend experimenting a bit and keeping a few different lengths on-hand as you learn.

My crank length preferences have changed as I got better and with different rider height / wheel size / tire combos / riding style. For example if you ride a 26 with a heavy duro tire and no brake over tech / downhill terrain - you might want to look at longer 165 cranks.

Since this is the trading post area, Ive got some used KH 137/165s I'm selling for $80 + shipping if you're interested.

Comment

KH DH Cranks

The more I thought about your post - I think I misunderstood you in my prev reply.

If I were to buy a uni w/ the idea of selling the cranks - I would think there might be more demand for the 125/150s as more people may ride those, but also more supply since the KHs are mostly specd with those lengths.

I'm a good example - I mentioned I had the 137/165 KH Spirit disc cranks for sale ( those lengths didn't end up working for me), and at 1 point I was looking for a set of 125/150s (might be again sometime).

There may be a group of folks like me who ride the common stock 150 mm length, who are looking to upgrade their stock Nimbus cranks to KH so they can run a disc?

I'm also thinking -This question maybe should be moved out of the Trading Post area?

Comment

Working...
      X