No announcement yet.

or trade KH older model trials.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: USA] or trade KH older model trials.

I have a KH trials unicycle I got in a trade which is not being used. I'd rather have a medium to heavy duty 29er to ride around campus to replace my weakling road 29er. I'll have pics up at a later date, but if you have any interest shoot me a message. I am located on Long Island and near poughkeepsie New York.

Pm sent

Comment

Pics?

Do you have pictures of it?
      Thanks

Comment

Whoops, hadn't seen your reply. I don't at the moment but I'm sure I can get some.

Comment

Price

Hey do you know how much you would want for it if you sold it? also is it a 19 or 20 inch?

Thanks

Comment

Pics:
            Attached Files

Comment

Do you know what year it is? Also, which cranks are those?

Comment

Originally posted by rofer View Post
                Do you know what year it is? Also, which cranks are those?
                The cranks are KH Moments. Based on the pics, I would say 137mm. As for the age, based on the hub it is somewhere between 2009 and 2014.
                => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
                => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

Not sure on the year, I got it from a friend. He hasn't rebuilt the wheel though, so like SV said it's between a 2009 and 2014, though on the earlier side of that range. I'll verify the crank size this week.

Comment

I think it's a 2009, in 2010 the spoke hole offset on the rim was increased to 10mm.
                    My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton

Comment

Any interest in a 26" Pashley?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by pwest; 2016-04-18, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X