26" Alex wheel with Duro Leopard Tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: USA] 26" Alex wheel with Duro Leopard Tire

This wheel came with a used unicycle frame. I don't need it, but I do need more room in storage, so PM me if you're interested.

Alex DX32
    what appears to be a Duro Leopard tire
    Square taper hub and 152mm cranks of some sort
    Tube (it's been holding a lot of air for the past few months in storage without a leak, so the tube appears to be in really great shape.

$45 and shipping OBO

Price Drop!

$40 plus shipping!
    Last edited by bwrightback; 2015-06-17, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Bump. $38 plus UPS shipping.

Comment

It's worth buying just for the tire. I would get it for sure if I was in the USA.
        Jakob F.

Comment

Out of curiosity, does it have 40mm or 42mm bearings on the hub? Also, is the bearing spacing 100mm or 92mm? I know most modern frames run 42mm bearings with 100mm spacing, but a lot of older stuff did 40mm with 92mm spacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Coler View Post
            Out of curiosity, does it have 40mm or 42mm bearings on the hub? Also, is the bearing spacing 100mm or 92mm? I know most modern frames run 42mm bearings with 100mm spacing, but a lot of older stuff did 40mm with 92mm spacing.
            It came on a Surly Conundrum so I believe it is all standard. Not sure how to confirm it though. Any suggestions?

Comment

I just googled some Conundrum specs, and it looks like they usually had the standard 42mm bearings with 100mm spacing.

Comment

Working...
              X