This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: Australia] For Sale * Kris Holm KH 26 with Magura HS33

Australia- For Sale is a Kris Holm KH26 in immaculate condition.
    Item:2012 Kris Holm KH26

Description:This uni, or muni rather , was purchased in April 2012 through municycle.com (Australia). Upon purchasing the new toy I immediately replaced the standard Maxxis Ardent with a Maxxis Hookworm so that it would be more agreeable to cruising on the pavement. The uni is still rolling on the hookwork and I am including the Ardent knobby tyre for those who may prefer taking this beast off road.
    It should also be noted that shortly after purchasing I fitted a brand new Magura HS33.The brake works flawlessly and has not required anything in the way of maintenance the entire time I have owned it. I will include the original box which comes with manual and several spare parts that may come in handy at some point down the road.

Condition:As a consequence of the uni being used on the pavement alone , it remains in immaculate condition save for some general signs of use on the most vulnerable peripheries (ie, seat guard, pedals). There are few tiny marks on the frame but it really is still in fantastic condition.

Usage: This unicycle has had very little use. Mostly short trips on pavement around the neighborhood. It has spent a good part of its life next to my desk collecting dust.

Reason for selling:I am returning to full time study this year and cannot justify keeping it when it gets such little use.

Email - petergarret@hotmail.com

Price :Kris Holm KH26 with Magura HS33 fitted and brand new Maxxis Ardent tyre-$725
    Last edited by craigv625; 2015-01-30, 05:35 AM. Reason: country ommission

correction*

alas, municycle.com.au, not municycle.com, as one sharp reader has pointed out
    Last edited by craigv625; 2015-01-30, 01:41 PM. Reason: the pursuit of perfection

Comment

You need to confirm more about the details. A photo would be good.

What cranks does it have?

The current model has the KH adjustable seat post. Does yours? Has it been cut?

Why "pickup only" when you have the original box? Surely that would make posting easy?
      Triton 36" + 29" | KH 29" | KH 26" | KH 27.5" Muni | Nimbus eSport Race 24" | Torker LX 24" | Qu-Ax Luxus 20" | Qu-Ax Profi 20" | KH / Impact 19" hybrid

Comment

kris holm kh26 .Pictures

One track mind ,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Please see gumtree ad for photos. Link -
        http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/chats...s33/1069224772

cranks are standard single hole KH cranks.

The length of the seat post has been shortened slightly . Sits 5foot ten rider no problems. Happy to measure though...

I don't have the original unicycle box (reference was to Magura box),but will consider posting. Will gauge the level of local interest first.

You will also see from images that original pedals have been upgraded to Crank Brothers brand platform pedals.

don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions and thanks again for your enquiry.

Comment

Bump* Price Drop

Price drop to $625.

Comment

Could you measure height from the pedal at the bottom to the saddle with the seat post at minimum insertion?

Would you still consider posting it?

Thanks
            Triton 36" + 29" | KH 29" | KH 26" | KH 27.5" Muni | Nimbus eSport Race 24" | Torker LX 24" | Qu-Ax Luxus 20" | Qu-Ax Profi 20" | KH / Impact 19" hybrid

Comment

Seat post*

Will be happy to pack it up and ship it off if buyer pays postage.

Length of seat post is 20cm.

Saddle to pedal at bottom of stroke is 82cm.

Not sure what the minimum insertion heights are on these things. Can't see there being any issue raising it slightly from where it is.

Limiting factor on seat height presently is the hydraulic brake line, but if do you need to raise up the seat, never fear, I have a spare line.
              Last edited by craigv625; 2015-02-08, 12:47 PM. Reason: *

Comment

Gumtree ad*

New ad*

http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1070278749

Comment

Sold *

SOLD******************************************

Please remove thread.

Many thanks ~

Comment

Working...