X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: USA] [or TRADE] Brand new Impact white trial tire

Hi everybody,

while going over my next build for my nephew, I realized that I am an idiot and ordered a trial tire forgetting it will be a flatland build !

Too late to return it so I am posting it here. It is brand new and spent its time sleeping in its box. It's an Impact white tire 20x2.5 (67-387).

I would love to trade it for a 20in tire (2.3 or bigger) to avoid being short of a tire. But I have other things on my wanted parts list (saddle, seatpost, brake mount, spooner/star fighter). And of course, $$ works too.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested (laughters accepted).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Siddhartha Valmont; 2015-01-11, 06:22 PM.
    => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
    => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Bump. Tire still looking for a new home. Any tire 20x2.125 or bigger welcomed for a trade

Comment

Trade for seat post

I have a Kris Holm seat post that I would be willing to trade for the tire. The diameter of the post is 27.2 and the length is 7 1/4 inches.
      Attached Files

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Has this been sold yet? I have nothing to trade but would be interested to buy if you might offer it at some discount from the store price.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Beall View Post
            Has this been sold yet? I have nothing to trade but would be interested to buy if you might offer it at some discount from the store price.
            Sorry, it is gone and I just did not close the thread to prevent an unecessary bump. Good luck in your search

Comment

Working...
            X