Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale: Europe] KH24 frame set with seat post, saddle & magura

Hi all,

Clause 6.4 of the domestic spouse agreement covering the purchasing of new toys requires me to offload some stuff before I can buy shiny new things.

So I'm doing a little inventory control and have decided to sell my kh24 frameset, as seen in the pic below.

Frame is a 2010 24" KH, some minor scratches on the powder coat from normal wear and tear but nothing nasty.

Comes with an adjustable KH seatpost (older style 2 piece, a few inches chopped off the bottom), double bolt seat clamp, and a 2010 kh free ride saddle (with an extra cover).

Will throw in a HS33 magura and Maggie mounts as well. Magura was off my old 36er so hose has been cut quite short. At the moment it will just fit if the seatpost is all the way down. But in reality it should be lengthened if installed on anything other than a 36er.

Plus I'll throw in a 24x3" inner tube as well (not pictured).

New this gear would cost you well over 250euro. I'm looking for 120euro and the buyer pays shipping.

I am only selling this within Europe, and would like to sell it all as a frameset (not separate parts) so all you need to do is buy a wheel, pedals and cranks, and BAM, instant MUNI!

Payment by paypal, unless you are in Denmark then we can do bank transfer.

PM me for more detailed pics if you are interested.

Cheers,

Dmac.
    Attached Files
    Ken Looi - Nostradamus of the unicycle world???

Price drop and bump!

Lots of people looking but maybe someone needs that little bit of convincing to help them to BUY BUY BUY!

Price is now 100Euro, buyer pays shipping. If you live outside of Europe and want to pay shipping, PM me for a shipping quote.

Cheers,

Dmac

Comment

Great deal Daniel, hope someone will order
      http://monocycle.info
      http://www.leblogdumonocycle.fr/
      CITY XTP 26", MUNI KH26" & KH29", ROAD Oracle 32" and KH36"
      my goal : a 3 geared 29" to have only one uni for all kind of rides :-)

Comment

Bump....

Bump bump bump......

Comment

Hi, Might be interested, if its not too difficult to put together:P
          I've only ever bought a Qu-ax regular uni with detailed instructions

JohnIb

Comment

Easy as pie!

Hi john,

You'll just need to find a wheel, and the rest is easy! Do you want it for a muni or street uni?

Municycle.com has a very reasonably priced nimbus muni wheel, and a good selection of 24" tyres....

Seeing you live in haderslev I'll even help you put it all together and then we can go for a ride!

Not many other muni riders in Sydjylland, always good to ride with someone else!

Cheers,

Dmac

Comment

Wont be home till tomorrow. I cant work well with my phone, really need my pc to check out that shop. I'd need wheel, tire, cranks and pedals? Maybe a hose for the magura?

John

Ps: not tried much muni yet. I may be abit insecure yet to ride with others lol

Comment

Pm sent

PM sent

Comment

Sold!

Sold!

Comment

Working...
                  X