Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24" Kris Holm Black Muni with Magura Brake

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [For Sale: UK] 24" Kris Holm Black Muni with Magura Brake

    Used and shows some signs of superficial marks and scratches just general wear and tear no serious damage. I hope this shows up on the photos.

    24" Kris Holm Frame Black
    Kris Holm Seat
    DX32 Downhill Alax Rim
    Kris Holm Hub
    Duro Wildlife Leopard 24"x3" tyre
    Superstar Flat pedals
    Magura Brake

    Not sure what it's worth so listed on ebay uk with starting price of 99 pence

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290991710470
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Does it have an aluminum or steel frame?

    Thanks.

    Nate

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nate Surveyor View Post
      Does it have an aluminum or steel frame?

      Thanks.

      Nate
      That's the steel frame. Don't forget that he's in the UK.

      Comment


      • #4
        Interested. How much for shipping to the EU (32100, Belluno, Italy)?

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi Nate Surveyor

          It is a Steel Frame

          Thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi OdinEidolon

            Delivery to Italy is expensive around 100. However, stripped it may be possible to get this cost down below a by reducing the size of the package to around 50. If this is realistic to you I will strip down to see if it can be achieved.

            Thanks

            David

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by UpsyDavy View Post
              Hi OdinEidolon

              Delivery to Italy is expensive around 100. However, stripped it may be possible to get this cost down below a by reducing the size of the package to around 50. If this is realistic to you I will strip down to see if it can be achieved.

              Thanks

              David
              Hi David.Thanks for the quote. Yes of course it'd be better to dismantle it. I've had a number of shipments from the UK and I'd say the shipping would be 50 tops.
              If this is acceptable, depends on the final price. You understand that I cannot bid on ebay without knowing how much the shipping will actually be.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OdinEidolon View Post
                Hi David.Thanks for the quote. Yes of course it'd be better to dismantle it. I've had a number of shipments from the UK and I'd say the shipping would be 50 tops.
                If this is acceptable, depends on the final price. You understand that I cannot bid on ebay without knowing how much the shipping will actually be.

                Hi OdinEidolon

                Stripped down carriage can be done for 50 or less. Work on 50 if it's less I'll request less.

                Regards

                David

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by UpsyDavy View Post
                  Hi OdinEidolon

                  Stripped down carriage can be done for 50 or less. Work on 50 if it's less I'll request less.

                  Regards

                  David
                  Deal, thanks.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X