Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Unicycles for sale on other sites here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how does shipping cost work with shipping from uk to us if it says no quote is available at this time?
    Tried to order, and entered credit card info into sage pay blanks
    But, it says no shipping was chosen, so it cant be ordered

Comment

You have to email them.
      My youtube channel:CANMOREUNIPRODUCTIONS

Visit municycle.ca for all your unicycle needs

Comment

Do i just need to say what I am buying and email "contact at unicycle.uk.com"

Comment

Originally posted by unicycleharry View Post
          Do i just need to say what I am buying and email "contact at unicycle.uk.com"
          Yep, that and they also must have your phone number, address and full name.

Comment

Got my 15$ naomi today, I would have had it 3 days ago but no one was home for the delivery. They sent bolts that were supposed to be long enough, but sadly they were only long enough on one side of the seatpost. I'll have to buy my own next time I'm at a hardware store. Also, the eyelets are ripping out of the cover and I'm not too happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shmolagin View Post
              Got my 15$ naomi today, I would have had it 3 days ago but no one was home for the delivery. They sent bolts that were supposed to be long enough, but sadly they were only long enough on one side of the seatpost. I'll have to buy my own next time I'm at a hardware store. Also, the eyelets are ripping out of the cover and I'm not too happy about it.
              I received mine today as well. I haven't taken it apart yet but it looks alright. I was planning on buying bolts, so if they are too short it's cool. I didn't read down the description until after I had purchased the seat. I don't think I care if the eyelets are off, there is still a hole and will be on the bottom side anyway. Remember these are seconds and these are also $75.00 seats in the US. I hope yours works out to your satisfaction. I'm thankful and thank you for letting us know about them.
              Last edited by ally1776; 2013-07-08, 10:50 PM.
              My Facebook Page

My Twitter Page

I plan on riding unicycles till I break a hip and then I'll ride a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by ally1776 View Post
                I received mine today as well. I haven't taken it apart yet but it looks alright. I was planning on buying bolts, so if they are too short it's cool. I didn't read down the description until after I had purchased the seat. I don't think I care if the eyelets are off, there is still a hole and will be on the bottom side anyway. Remember these are seconds and these are also $75.00 seats in the US. I hope yours works out to your satisfaction. I'm thankful and thank you for letting us know about them.
                I'm still quite happy that I got it, I've been wanting to try one and yes, I realize that I saved $60. The eyelets are still in pretty decent, it just isn't pretty. And I was happy to tell you guys about it!

Comment

I'm still quite happy that I got it, I've been wanting to try one and yes, I realize that I saved $60. The eyelets are still in pretty decent, it just isn't pretty. And I was happy to tell you guys about it!
                  Cool
                  My Facebook Page

My Twitter Page

I plan on riding unicycles till I break a hip and then I'll ride a little longer.

Comment

I receive my 2 today as there was nobody home to receive them last friday (faster shipping than from west US coast).

I haven look at them closely yet but I look forward to install them and try them out on a ride ;D
                    => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
                    => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

I found these Qu-Ax 36"s on Goudurix and they seem to be a good deal at $650. I'd probably buy one right now but don't quite have the cash on hand.... Qu-Ax "QX-Series" 36er with internal hub mounted disc, Shimano hydraulic brakes, frame mounted caliper, etc. etc.. UDC UK has much better pictures and lists the frame as being aluminum (Qu-ax and Goudurix sites do not mention aluminum)? http://www.unicycle.uk.com/unicycles...cle-white.html . Goudurix has $12 shipping to the US and Canada I believe. Looks like they have 6 whites and 4 blacks in stock. It just seems like a somewhat similar uni to a Oracle ($900) or KH36 ($860) for alot less.

White: http://www.goudurix.com/us/qx-series...-36-white.html
                      Black: http://www.goudurix.com/us/qx-series...-36-black.html
                      Nimbus Drak 29", Nimbus Street 19", Surly Conundrum 26"

Comment

Originally posted by arrover View Post
                        I found these Qu-Ax 36"s on Goudurix and they seem to be a good deal at $650. I'd probably buy one right now but don't quite have the cash on hand.... Qu-Ax "QX-Series" 36er with internal hub mounted disc, Shimano hydraulic brakes, frame mounted caliper, etc. etc.. UDC UK has much better pictures and lists the frame as being aluminum (Qu-ax and Goudurix sites do not mention aluminum)? http://www.unicycle.uk.com/unicycles...cle-white.html . Goudurix has $12 shipping to the US and Canada I believe. Looks like they have 6 whites and 4 blacks in stock. It just seems like a somewhat similar uni to a Oracle ($900) or KH36 ($860) for alot less.

White: http://www.goudurix.com/us/qx-series...-36-white.html
                        Black: http://www.goudurix.com/us/qx-series...-36-black.html
                        Interestingly enough, for someone to order one of those from UDC UK would only cost $628 + some shipping. This is because it actually only costs 416 pounds not 500 when they remove the UK tax charge.

Comment

Well, got the new bolts I need for my $15 naomi. They only cost $.15 bringing my total to $15.15 plus about 5 or ten minutes labor.

Comment

Interestingly enough, for someone to order one of those from UDC UK would only cost $628 + some shipping. This is because it actually only costs 416 pounds not 500 when they remove the UK tax charge.
                            Really? Wow. How did you figure that out?

Comment

Originally posted by arrover View Post
                              Really? Wow. How did you figure that out?
                              Lol, I just ordered from them and I noticed that when I entered my address in the shipping quote box the price went down quite a bit. Thinking this was a bug I read/skimmed the FAQ page and found the explanation.

Comment

Thanks! That's great to know for the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X