Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Unicycles for sale on other sites here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knoxuni View Post
    The orical frame replaced it
    That's why I bought one now without waiting till I had enough money for a wheel. I didn't want them to sell out, and at $60 without shipping I was afraid that they would sell pretty fast. I read somewhere that the manufacturer had a hard time getting the frames straight because of the hoop design, so I guess they just quit making them when they came out with the oracle. I really like the nightrider design even though I've never even tried a 36er.
    Last edited by Shmolagin; 2013-07-02, 10:25 PM.

Comment

I like it also and it's quite stiff
      Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Originally posted by knoxuni View Post
        it's quite stiff
        That coupled with how awesome NB's looks with an oregon hub is what won me over.

Comment

ThAts the one I rode that won me over! I rode a night rider with rim breaks and made me hate 36ers
          Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Trials uni in Richmond, VA
            http://richmond.craigslist.org/bik/3880773637.html
            The World is on fire, are you the smoke, or the flames?

Comment

$83 torker TX here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shmolagin View Post
                Hey guys, UDC UK is selling impact naomi saddles for 12 GBP . Apparently they put in bolts that are too short so they will have to be replaced, but at that price who cares. They can be purchased here.

If you want to order one and you are in the USA they come to about $15+ shipping. (Note that if you order from outside the UK they remove some of the cost for tax reasons.)
                I confess, I've been weak... and I have two of them on the way !

Thanks Shmolagin for stalking UDC UK (and sharing)
                => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
                => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

Originally posted by Siddhartha Valmont View Post

Your welcome! Would you mind telling us what shipping cost?

Comment

Your welcome! Would you mind telling us what shipping cost?
                    Last edited by Siddhartha Valmont; 2013-07-03, 03:02 PM.
                    => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
                    => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

I'm pretty sure that they no longer make these frames. I'd appreciate you telling me if they tell you otherwise though.
                      You are correct. They emailed me this morning to confirm that.
                      "The price of unicycling freedom is eternal pedaling." --Thomas Jefferson

"The only thing unicyclists have to fear is fear itself." --Franklin Roosevelt

Comment

There are none

Comment

Hey guys, UDC UK is selling impact naomi saddles for 12 GBP . Apparently they put in bolts that are too short so they will have to be replaced, but at that price who cares. They can be purchased here.

If you want to order one and you are in the USA they come to about $15+ shipping. (Note that if you order from outside the UK they remove some of the cost for tax reasons.)
                          Originally posted by Siddhartha Valmont View Post

I confess I ordered the impact naomi today also. I don't really need it at the moment but nice to have on hand, thanks Shmolagin for sharing. I also ordered a new KH Street saddle cover I've been wanting, it was also on sale. Thanks for letting us know.
                          Last edited by ally1776; 2013-07-04, 06:13 PM.
                          My Facebook Page

My Twitter Page

I plan on riding unicycles till I break a hip and then I'll ride a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by ally1776 View Post
                            I confess I ordered the impact naomi today also. I don't really need it at the moment but nice to have on hand, thanks Shmolagin for sharing. I also ordered a new KH Street saddle cover I've been wanting, it was also on sale. Thanks for letting us know.
                            Cool!

Comment

Unicycling: great for your thighs.

Comment

Lol, I wish they'd messed up with the black ones too...

Comment

Working...
                                X