No announcement yet.

UK Ideally - KH20 Trials - Mad4one 32h 19" wheel - KH 19" wheel - Kh26 frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am being lazy and didnt read all the comments but am intrested in the kh20 and maybe both wheels if you still have it ?

Comment

Hi,

there is only the following wheelset left:

Originally posted by Feisty View Post
      Mad4one 32h cromo hub
      Halo black spokes and nipples
      Onza Pro Diamond Rear 19" rim
      Monty Race Lite tyre
      For the asking price, see the initial post
      => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
      => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

Originally posted by JoneseyBoy View Post
        am being lazy and didnt read all the comments but am intrested in the kh20 and maybe both wheels if you still have it ?
        PM sent

Comment

Do you still have the Mad4one wheelset?

Comment

Originally posted by Shmolagin View Post
            Do you still have the Mad4one wheelset?
            Unless the underpants gnomes have stolen it from the downstairs hall cupboard then yes

Comment

Unless the underpants gnomes have stolen it from the downstairs hall cupboard then yes
              I just checked, and unfortunately with shipping I won't be able to offer you much for it. So unless you can make a deal with the underpants gnomes to swim the ocean with it for about 50 USD I don't think its even worth bothering to offer. If you can figure out how to ship it for about that price let me know and we might be able to work something out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shmolagin View Post
                I just checked, and unfortunately with shipping I won't be able to offer you much for it. So unless you can make a deal with the underpants gnomes to swim the ocean with it for about 50 USD I don't think its even worth bothering to offer. If you can figure out how to ship it for about that price let me know and we might be able to work something out.
                Shipping costs suck to the US from here I will check again for you, I think lst time I found I could probably sneak it in under 2kg with packaging if I took the tune out of it.

Comment

Shipping costs suck to the US from here I will check again for you, I think lst time I found I could probably sneak it in under 2kg with packaging if I took the tune out of it.
                  Let me know what it is. Maybe you could take the tire off too.

Comment

Did everything sell?
                    Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

I'd like to buy the wheel set if you've still got it lying around?

Comment

Originally posted by Sciz View Post
                        I'd like to buy the wheel set if you've still got it lying around?
                        Yup wheel is still available pm sent

Comment

What else ya got.
                          Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                            X